Hey everyone,

I have submitted an app for the free Playbook offer, and it has been up for download since launch day!

The app is called SimpleSynth and it's just that...a simple synth. The keyboard has 36 keys, and the app features four different sound libraries (with more coming soon! though I am taking suggestions ).

The next update for it is due next week and will feature larger key buttons as well as support for multitouch.

As a side note, I am in a competition with some coworkers who also have some PB apps up to see who can get more downloads.

Also, SimpleSynth is FREE! Go download it. Seriously, do it.

(I'm second place by about 200 downloads right now)
    04-29-11 08:37 AM
    Cool - could you make it polyphonic like the piano app? That would be totally awesome.
    04-29-11 05:55 PM
    Cool - could you make it polyphonic like the piano app? That would be totally awesome.
    If I read the original update right - that should be coming with the multitouch update next week (will allow you to push/play multiple keys at once)
    04-29-11 05:59 PM
    Great app so far get those updates out and it will be even better ! Plus 8ibit is AWESOME

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-11 07:28 PM
    I downloaded and it's pretty cool. Alas, with just a 16GB Playbook I had to delete it so I could use my limited space for other things.
    04-29-11 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD