Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share that I am a developer planning on going to BB10Jam World Tour NYC and my apps are "on sale" to help fund the travel expenses!

I am a one-man shop and going to the BlackBerry Jam World Tour means alot to me and will make me a better developer, which will then show future apps and updates. Think of it as a great investment (these apps will always have free updates once you purchase).

Take your pick, or purchase all 4 (and be sure to leave a review if you like it)!

Simon Plus

US$0.99
    Touch memory game inspired by the class Simon game. Includes bonuses for speed. Test your memory using this great classic with a twist. Soon to come: submit your scores online! Compare how you rank against all other players.

Purchase Simon Plus in App World

Flip Shush

US$0.99
    Flip your PlayBook upside-down to Shush (mute) your device volume. *Note: You must enable "Showcase" mode in "Settings...General...Application Behavior" and ensure Flip Shush is running.

Purchase Flip Shush in App World

Walk n Type

US$0.99
    Walk n Type allows you to type while viewing what is in front of you by using the camera!

Features:
    * Built-in spell-check and sentence completion
    * Use in any orientation of the device
    * Compose email message directly from Walk n Type
    * Copy All shortcut - copies the entire message into your clipboard so you can paste it elsewhere
    * Paste shortcut - paste text from your clipboard

Purchase Walk n Type in App World

XKCD Viewer Pro

US$0.99
    Features:
    * view recent comics in a magazine style dashboard
    * view random comic
    * mark comics as favorites for easy reference
    * search all comics
    * view alt text

Purchase XKCD Viewer Pro in App World
    LimeTripBlog and kozmo68 like this.
    06-05-12 09:45 PM
    Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to share that I am a developer planning on going to BB10Jam World Tour NYC and my apps are "on sale" to help fund the travel expenses!

I am a one-man shop and going to the BlackBerry Jam World Tour means alot to me and will make me a better developer, which will then show future apps and updates. Think of it as a great investment (these apps will always have free updates once you purchase).

Take your pick, or purchase all 4 (and be sure to leave a review if you like it)!

Simon Plus
    Click to view quoted image

US$0.99
    Touch memory game inspired by the class Simon game. Includes bonuses for speed. Test your memory using this great classic with a twist. Soon to come: submit your scores online! Compare how you rank against all other players.

Purchase Simon Plus in App World

Flip Shush

US$0.99
    Flip your PlayBook upside-down to Shush (mute) your device volume. *Note: You must enable "Showcase" mode in "Settings...General...Application Behavior" and ensure Flip Shush is running.

Purchase Flip Shush in App World

Walk n Type

US$0.99
    Walk n Type allows you to type while viewing what is in front of you by using the camera!

Features:
    * Built-in spell-check and sentence completion
    * Use in any orientation of the device
    * Compose email message directly from Walk n Type
    * Copy All shortcut - copies the entire message into your clipboard so you can paste it elsewhere
    * Paste shortcut - paste text from your clipboard

Purchase Walk n Type in App World

XKCD Viewer Pro

US$0.99
    Features:
    * view recent comics in a magazine style dashboard
    * view random comic
    * mark comics as favorites for easy reference
    * search all comics
    * view alt text

Purchase XKCD Viewer Pro in App World
    But don't you have at least a free trails or versions? I think. It would be a good idea!
    06-05-12 11:19 PM
    But don't you have at least a free trails or versions? I think. It would be a good idea!
    Seriously?! They're only .99 cents each. I can see a free trial for more expensive apps but anything under a couple bucks is like playing the lottery. Every now and then you hit the jackpot.

I've purchased both Flip Shush and Walk n Type. Flip shush works well for me, I play music on my playbook while at my desk every day. Great way to silence music when my staff pop in to see me, which happens regularly. Needs a little improvement so it works in the background and so you don't have to launch it every time you want to use it.

Walk and type is more of a novelty app. Works fairly well but it's one of those apps that is more of a play time thing. Again needs a little improvement but that's what updates are for.

I look at it as helping to support those working towards building hopefully better apps for PlayBook and hopefully BB10.

Keep up the good work thatsgeek, looking forward to updates and new apps.
    jamespaulmuir likes this.
    06-06-12 12:32 AM
    Just bought XKCD viewer. Love this coming!

Enjoy BB10Jam!!
    jamespaulmuir likes this.
    06-06-12 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD