I have a pretty big and lucrative city going on, started in 1902, now 1961, cashing over 1000$ a month, over 200,000 citizens... but the bigger it gets, the more the game crash to desktop. I save often but this is getting annoying... anyone experiencing this?
    12-22-11 09:27 PM
    Even the reviews (unless they have been removed) mention crashing. I keep putting off the purchase due to those comments.
    12-22-11 09:50 PM
    I have a pretty big and lucrative city going on, started in 1902, now 1961, cashing over 1000$ a month, over 200,000 citizens... but the bigger it gets, the more the game crash to desktop. I save often but this is getting annoying... anyone experiencing this?
    Better yet ask,,,if there is anyone who is not seeing the game crash.LOL
    ( not sure if this is a hardware issue which is unlikey 'cause it can handle deadspace/machinarium etc, but a couple of games pb just can't handle )

pssst...this is a playbook forum and questioning the power of QNX/PB that drives neclear reactors will not go well with the fanbois

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...gaming-671264/
    12-23-11 11:44 AM
    this is an ok game after awhile it seems kidna pointless cus theres no milstones or anything to hit. especially when you max out the map (which is pretty easy) and then the trash starts piling up and u cant do anythign about that. and the map just becomes a mess.. haha but its addicting the first few days i play it
    12-23-11 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD