Is there a way to enter cheats? I know on the ipad you have to shake it till the cheat box comes up but i tried that and nothing happens. Just wondering!
    10-12-11 10:58 PM
    Any idea how to level terrain while in the game?
    10-12-11 11:57 PM
    I tried what the OP tried with no luck, and I looked everywhere Mike. On previous games terrain options would show up under the demolition sub-menu but no such luck this time around. I'm also annoyed at not being able to use capital letters. Hopefully will be fixed in a future update.
    10-13-11 02:15 PM
    yeah does anyone know the cheats if any? i tried the ipad method but no luck
    10-13-11 07:49 PM
    Rofl does typing FUND still give you ten grand? What an age to live in where a cheat code makes me feel old.
    pintofstella and jmarkey77 like this.
    10-13-11 08:56 PM
    i would type fund but i cant figure out how!!!
    10-13-11 09:06 PM
    Tried just manually bringing up the keyboard and typing in some of the known codes... no luck
    10-14-11 07:35 AM
    Shouldnt need to cheat, with water and electric having an "auto" option the game is pretty easy. Also having such a small footprint makes it easy too.

I would really like to have a bigger city.
    10-14-11 03:40 PM
    I need a stadium cheat. They awarded me one and I either waited to long or something but I can't seem to find it listed. It is 1945 and I didn't want to get a loan out on a stadium when I was still building up.
    10-14-11 03:53 PM
    i only want cheats to build the type of city i want right from the start without worrying about the money. I already built a city and got up to a 760,000 population but it isnt planned out the way i want it to be. So i need a cheat!
    10-14-11 05:50 PM
    Cheats aren't really needed, but it would make it more fun. My city got to a max of 960,000 people, it just won't go over 1,000,000 people. It's making plenty of money, i have about 3 million in the bank, but i'm totally out of space to build.

I wish i could save-as a different name so i can delete everything and use that cash from the start.
    10-14-11 07:07 PM
    I need a stadium cheat. They awarded me one and I either waited to long or something but I can't seem to find it listed. It is 1945 and I didn't want to get a loan out on a stadium when I was still building up.
    Did you got advisors, petitions, then accept it? Then it will be in your build list under the gift icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-11 05:20 AM
    Cheats aren't really needed, but it would make it more fun. My city got to a max of 960,000 people, it just won't go over 1,000,000 people. It's making plenty of money, i have about 3 million in the bank, but i'm totally out of space to build.

I wish i could save-as a different name so i can delete everything and use that cash from the start.
    Pause, bull doz the entire map... start again...

10-15-11 05:21 AM
    Pause, bull doz the entire map... start again...

Then my awesome city will be gone haha!
    10-15-11 07:08 AM
    Then my awesome city will be gone haha!
    That's what you asked for xD

10-15-11 08:59 AM
    That's what you asked for xD

I want to save my city twice so i can mess around with one and still have a copy of it.

On a side not, i finally reached 1 million people, it's only taken 227 years lol.
    jmarkey77 likes this.
    10-15-11 11:59 AM
    Hey Guys
    How do you guys make money,for some reason i can't.
    After 10 years i'm all broke ,what's the secret.
    any tips would be nice

Thanks
    10-15-11 05:10 PM
    Hey Guys
    How do you guys make money,for some reason i can't.
    After 10 years i'm all broke ,what's the secret.
    any tips would be nice

Thanks
    Start small, don't overbuild, and don't expect **** loads of money at a time. Once you have something established you can increase the speed of the game to speed up the cash flow intake. Also, don't agree to any ordinances that cost money, only the ones that make money. Lower the budget for police, fire, health, and education to 80%.

I could go on, but i'll stop. I've been playing Simcity since it came out for DOS, i get tired of it and pick it up years later again. I'll get tired of it again soon haha.
    10-15-11 10:19 PM
    Those citizens kept bugging me for a stadium as well.Now that I've built ine I retret it beacuse I could have better spent the money on tech industries. So what does the stadium gain me now?
    10-16-11 08:27 AM
    Those citizens kept bugging me for a stadium as well.Now that I've built ine I retret it beacuse I could have better spent the money on tech industries. So what does the stadium gain me now?
    You stop getting pestered, not so sure beyond that lol.
    10-16-11 04:21 PM
    I'm having a lot of trouble making money... The only way I've been able to make money is to bring all taxes to 0 for a little while to get lots of people and businesses, then jack them up to 22%, but even that doesn't cover my losses from the 0%... That's with all the laws that give me money, and minimal loans, and just enough funding to keep everyone from going on strike. Any tips?
    warreng likes this.
    10-16-11 06:20 PM
    pretty much just do what jesseh said. And try not to take out a ton of loans.
    jesse_h likes this.
    10-17-11 02:21 AM
    Water is my problem, I've got about 25 desalination plants and countless pump-houses but it seems to make no difference; never enough water.
    10-19-11 02:29 PM
    Water is my problem, I've got about 25 desalination plants and countless pump-houses but it seems to make no difference; never enough water.
    Are you sure you are actually short on water? (Inquire on your pumphouses to see their usage?)
    There seems to be a bug with the ticker commentary. In my city, I would endlessly go back and forth between saying shortage of water, and my city boasts excellent water system. When I check my pumphouse usage, I know I have enough.
    10-19-11 02:34 PM
    How do you check the usage?
    10-19-11 02:43 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD