Hi all
    I've been looking for a good way to sign pdf documents on my PlayBook for awhile. I've continually bugged the developer of EasySignMobile that works on iOs and android to no avail and I came across a site that seems to work somewhat on the PlayBook browser. Check out https://signnow.com
    It would be a tonne better if the PlayBook native file browser wasn't missing folder support but I was able to sign a test doc today and it worked!
    Anyone else come across anything like this? Or any android apps that can be converted?
    03-02-12 11:44 AM
    I haven't tried to sign a document with this yet but it's(was free) in appworld, search digital signature
    Last edited by lamnguyen2020; 03-02-12 at 12:06 PM. Reason: looks like no longer free...
    03-02-12 12:05 PM
    thx @lamnguyen2020 I tried that one... it's free for now but it was not working the way I would hope... you couldn't choose where you put the signature field... you have to contact them if you want to change the location but signature field isn't always in just one spot so it doesn't seem like a good solution to me. I need something that allows me to sign or write text and then email to me (or at least save on PB)... EasySignMobile on iOS or Android is awesome because you can email the doc to them and it shows up in the app on your device then you can sign it and email it back. If someone found something like this for PB I'd be able to ditch the ipad
    03-02-12 12:42 PM
    Yes there is. Use Repligo Reader PDF. Slide load it then for any document use the converter app on Apple world to convert to PDF. And then the Repligo app can upload it. And you can sign, add notes etc.
    eprklims likes this.
    03-02-12 03:16 PM
    Thanks @neuroben. I hadn't tried repligo that way surprisingly... It seems to work okay. I will still watch and hope and pray for a native app but one thing that was nice in repligo was you get to use the android file browser which has folder support... Unfortunately when I try to email it from there even though it opens native mail it doesn't actually attach the file... Getting closer though!
    03-02-12 04:44 PM
    Curious. Mine emails from the program just fine.
    03-02-12 08:32 PM
    I get to the mail app and it starts the message with the name of the file but no attachment is there... I've tried sending and the file isn't attached.
    I also have the problem where save as doesn't work... Only straight save will let me open it... Maybe there is a newer version of repligo someone can convert?
    03-02-12 10:47 PM
    Mine is one I sideloaded a couple of weeks ago. Maybe reboot your device and reinstalling?
    03-03-12 12:28 AM
    Hmm... Unsure if this is related but in android apps (not just sideloaded ones) I have to enter my info each time... For example overdrive does not save my library selection (and therefore my library card details) and kindle makes me login each time... Is this the experience you have? Perhaps something went wrong with the sideloading that screwed up the android player... I'm unable to backup (still) since launch and rim is looking into it but no luck yet so I'd hate to have to do a wipe and reload 300+ apps...
    03-03-12 09:11 AM
    Hmm... Unsure if this is related but in android apps (not just sideloaded ones) I have to enter my info each time... For example overdrive does not save my library selection (and therefore my library card details) and kindle makes me login each time... Is this the experience you have? Perhaps something went wrong with the sideloading that screwed up the android player... I'm unable to backup (still) since launch and rim is looking into it but no luck yet so I'd hate to have to do a wipe and reload 300+ apps...

Same issue right here, please let me know if you figure it out. I'm about to do a debrick now to see if it works.
    03-03-12 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD