Is there any apps or browser that display time on the top when surf online ?I found it is inconvenient if I want to know the time while I browse
    04-01-12 09:41 PM
    Is there any apps or browser that display time on the top when surf online ?I found it is inconvenient if I want to know the time while I browse
    Just lightly bezel swipe diagonally on the top left corner. Like you do when you wand the keyboard to pop up but opposite. Hope this helps!!!
    tumblingdice03 likes this.
    04-01-12 09:54 PM
    Just lightly bezel swipe diagonally on the top left corner. Like you do when you wand the keyboard to pop up but opposite. Hope this helps!!!
    Thanks.

This is a typical way to do thing on playbook : can be done but not in convenient way
    04-02-12 09:54 PM
    Probably to keep the browser border as small as possible heh The swipe works great for me just swipe and click back into the browser to bypass the small wait for the browser to fullscreen again.
    04-02-12 10:29 PM
    it would be nice to have an option for the time somewhere but its pretty easy to swipe from toop corner to get the top bar showing up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 01:01 AM
    Thanks.

This is a typical way to do thing on playbook : can be done but not in convenient way
    you spelled: "oh, thats cool... its easy to access the status bar and i can have 'that' much more space to browse" wrong...
    tumblingdice03 likes this.
    04-03-12 01:05 AM
    I don't see how it's inconvenient as I do it with my left thumb by simply moving it to the corner and pulling down. Did it several times while typing this and didn't even have to move my hands from where they are holding the Playbook.
    04-03-12 02:35 AM
    How is it inconvenient exactly?
    04-03-12 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD