Hello Everyone.

My cousin and I both have Playbooks, and he has run into an issue. He bought the playbook to replace his laptop, and the main reason was to run Power Point and use his "Tax Calculator" for the Tax Shelter he works for.

So far the power points have worked ok, but unfortunately his Tax Calc Excel sheet says it is unsupported. As you could imagine this is extremely frustrating.

To make matters worst, his co-worker busts out his iPad and the Tax Calculator spread sheet works flawless on that. How silly, and embarrassing is it for RIM that my cousin bought the "First professional tablet" that can't compete with office documents as good as an ipad?

Are we doing something wrong, or is Documents to go just complete fail? Lastly, if documents to go is fail, any word if it will be improved in the near future? Cousin almost ditched his Playbook for an iPad today over this.
    12-27-11 01:02 AM
    You should call playbook customer support -atleast you're cousin should- i've had a problem with a specific website not being supported, I reported it to customer support and they fixed it within i believe two OS updates.
    12-27-11 05:23 AM
    So he is trying to open a pre-made tax sheet?
    What is the format of the file? .xlsx? Does it have macros?
    12-27-11 06:09 AM
    So he is trying to open a pre-made tax sheet?
    What is the format of the file? .xlsx? Does it have macros?
    It has drop down menus and formulas, I don't think it has any Macros.

Its an .xls
    12-27-11 03:54 PM
    I have an issue too. When I download a spreadsheet from dropbox (which I update and view no problem on my 9900) Some cells are coloured in solid black...and in other cells it does not keep the date formatting. Has anyone else had this issue? Any fixes?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-27-11 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD