I really love for a true guitar app.I'm willing to pay $2.99

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 09:48 AM
    playbook needs a hand writing to text recognition app. andriod and ios already have this. When i wrote to them i was told that the bbpb has taken too long to get off its feet and the product development would not be viable or benifitial to them as the other markets r soo much bigger. so some one really needs to develop this and fast.
    09-07-11 11:19 AM
    Thank you. I have downloaded your app and testing it now before giving it a review. Do you have plans to update and improve this in the future?
    09-07-11 12:43 PM
    - Skype or imo.im for PB
    - eBook reader (Adobe Reader is laggy as hhell)
    - Messengers (Yahoo! and MS Live)
    - Wikitude
    - Google Maps
    - Support for Facebook Groups(For both PB & BB)
    - Login for the YouTube app
    09-07-11 12:45 PM
    Most of these would not get released even if created.
    09-07-11 03:13 PM
    Thank you. I have downloaded your app and testing it now before giving it a review. Do you have plans to update and improve this in the future?
    Hi. Yes I do plan on updating and improving the app. I actually already submitted an update (forgot to add copy/paste to the app) which will hopefully be approved and ready for download by tomorrow.

THX.
    09-07-11 07:37 PM
    I wouldn't mind seeing a dj turntable app on the Playbook. I've seen one on ipad/ipod called djay by a company called Algoriddim. It'd be fun to mess around with songs we have in our music folders.
    Great idea! I've played around with it on an iPad and it's a lot of fun!
    09-08-11 02:33 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD