06-25-11 11:16 AM
35 12
tools
    Do you alwayas have to be in wifi to see the bibles-alkitabku..kind of worthless when im @ church..
    05-27-11 01:37 PM
    Do you alwayas have to be in wifi to see the bibles-alkitabku..kind of worthless when im @ church..
    nope.... u get to download the content of the bible version of your choice when u first started
    05-28-11 12:38 PM
    nope.... u get to download the content of the bible version of your choice when u first started
    Got it! Thnx..Now if I could only highlight and add notes.(Mantis bible App)
    05-28-11 01:37 PM
    YouVersion is what I'm waiting for..
    Same here. They do have a mobile web version, so I can pull it up in my browser, if needed.
    05-28-11 01:40 PM
    hey all i have tried all the bible apps and e-Mmanuel has way better features. I have the plus version. It has the all the popular bible versions and a prayer log. It also has a unique feature to display two bible versions side by side. And yes it has the search feature. The developer is very hard at work on the next update with more features. I paid 2 dollars for it and its by far the best so far. And no i dont work for them lol. i have been waiting for a bible app since i got my playbook . Thinking that youversion would make it happen they said they are waiting on rim so oh well i guess we all are lol.
    05-28-11 03:11 PM
    ...charging for God... wow. If I could code I would give it away for free.

But that's just me.
    05-28-11 10:15 PM

cmon man..leave this thread for christians..
    anyways, does emNuel have underline and note taking capabilities.
    06-03-11 10:56 PM
    How to download this app?
    06-24-11 07:34 AM
    +1 for esv version request
    06-25-11 01:28 AM
    I found your version and the version from "My Bible" to be almost the same. I too would love to have an ESV version and one that is easier to find a passage without having to scroll thru all the verses to get to it.
    06-25-11 11:16 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD