Has any ones Playbook version showed the games intro ?

After you've chosen your difficluty, I get a black screen (like others) until I touch the screen again. If I do nothing I hear the music first and then the dialog starts, but no animated intro just the sound.

As others have mentioned it must be an early release to see how it runs on the playbook.
    Nope, I just get the black screen with the background music too.

EDIT: Just had an app update alert to 1.0.0 when I click it and it takes me to App world & the app there isn't any update button. My version is still 0.35
    Last edited by Ben1232; 10-01-12 at 05:50 PM.
    10-01-12 05:30 PM
    I sent the dev an email last night. They replied today and said an update should be coming out today that will soove some of the stuttering, and the falling through the maps, and some of the other issues that have arisen
    10-01-12 05:45 PM
    Update is here, problem downloading...
    10-01-12 06:32 PM
    got the update and downloaded it. I'm going to reboot my pb, and give it a whirl.
    10-01-12 06:49 PM
    got the update and downloaded it. I'm going to reboot my pb, and give it a whirl.
    hey man do u know hiw much does it cost to upgrade, its asking me for authentication but it doesn't tell me how much it is it just gies to error purchase canot be completed
    10-01-12 06:58 PM
    hey man do u know hiw much does it cost to upgrade, its asking me for authentication but it doesn't tell me how much it is it just gies to error purchase canot be completed
    upgrade is free
    10-01-12 07:02 PM
    downloading upgrade. Glad they patched it quickly
    10-01-12 07:20 PM
    definitely get the update. it gives all the hi res graphics, and the video works
    10-01-12 07:57 PM
    works great. awesome graphics. I cqnnot belive this is free. go rim go. I am getting bb10.

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    10-01-12 07:58 PM
    looks beautiful now
    10-01-12 08:04 PM
    upgrade is free
    I know but for me it ask me to authentica purchase and when puttin my password I get this.

so for some reason I can't update thanks though

EDIT: refreshing installed app list fixed the problem for me
    Last edited by osbook; 10-01-12 at 08:25 PM.
    10-01-12 08:17 PM
    What a difference that upgrade made.

If RIM can entice more developers to make and put out products like this then the future looks good for playbook owners.
    10-01-12 08:20 PM
    I've downloaded and installed the update with no problems.
    10-01-12 08:27 PM
    fun game to play on your tv looks great on my 50inch
    10-01-12 08:30 PM
    Veeery slow downloading.
    10-01-12 08:42 PM
    Yeah just hit cancel when the authentication box comes up, same thing happened to me.

Once you cancel and hit Upgrade again, it'll go through.

edit: ok i see u got it working
    osbook likes this.
    10-01-12 09:18 PM
    Nice! Downloading now. I've never played this without a gamepad (bought it on Android a while back for benchmarking purposes). This will be interesting.
    10-01-12 11:03 PM
    Veeery slow downloading.
    hows the internet in cranbrook? haha. was very fast downloading for me.
    10-01-12 11:22 PM
    this is perhaps best looking tablet game ever. I did not realize the developers are from Czech Republic. Some very talented people live there. I emailed them my personal thank you note. now only if we got dead trigger.
    Playbook handles these high res graphics with ease

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    10-02-12 07:59 AM
    Now that it's been updated, the game has stunning visuals, and that coupled with the already good gameplay makes for a fantastic game, all the more so because it was free
    10-02-12 08:40 AM
    have to download the update, the gameplay was good but the first version was quite ugly and i played only a few minutes waiting for an update like this.

I have to say those 2 games are a good gift...
    But im hoping the next presents by rim are more than games and a few productivity upgrades and fixes for the pb. Its more of a gameconsole for me right now
    10-02-12 09:59 AM
    This was such an unexpected gift from RIM! I've been curious about this game for a long time, so finally seeing it on my beloved Playbook was huge surprise. It plays very well and looks great. I still prefer the action style of the Gameloft shooters, but boy it's hard to argue when it's free!
    10-02-12 10:06 AM
    Yeah, i think there is gonna be an update to fix this. Maybe its free for a little bit cause we are beta testers or something haha

woke up this morning and there was an 1.0 update

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    10-02-12 10:29 AM
    Help, I'm stuck in the dark? After I beat the driller, I was on a platform or something and I guess it went down, now I'm in pitchblack, no clue what to do.
    10-26-12 09:46 AM
    Help, I'm stuck in the dark? After I beat the driller, I was on a platform or something and I guess it went down, now I'm in pitchblack, no clue what to do.
    Sometimes you fall through objects and get stuck. You have to exit to the menu then reload the game from the last checkpoint. I found a good few spots where I fell into helpless oblivion, but oddly only one place where I was meant to die if I fell. Go figger.
    10-28-12 10:14 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD