Hi everyone. We just released all 5 games in the Several Journeys of Reemus series for the PlayBook, including 4 free existing games that we optimized for the device, plus our brand new and greatest one yet, Chapter 4: The Beastly Blackhole of Bureaucracy, hot off the press!

Several Journeys of Reemus is a point & click, interactive cartoon adventure game series from Zeebarf and ClickShake Games. Venture into strange lands to take on even stranger creatures! Features the characteristic hand-drawn art style and comic storytelling of Jay Ziebarth, plus an original musical soundtrack by Mitch Bowden.

To download all 5 games from the series (plus an upcoming Ballads of Reemus game which will be even bigger than the rest), follow the link: BlackBerry App World - Several Journeys of Reemus
    Last edited by ClickShakeGames; 06-07-11 at 09:09 AM.
    06-07-11 09:05 AM
    Fun and interesting games!

I'm stuck when Reemus visits the clown. Can't seem to figure out how to make his hair crazy like Liam's. Any hints?

[edit]
    HA. Finally figured it out.
    Last edited by mister_turtle; 06-09-11 at 06:03 PM.
    06-09-11 05:59 PM
    is there any way to save the game where you leave off? I have to start from the begining every time
    06-09-11 06:50 PM
    is there any way to save the game where you leave off? I have to start from the begining every time
    I have exited the game with the swipe up to close it. I think it's been auto-saving. The next time it loads it gives me an option to continue.
    06-09-11 11:49 PM
    Chapter 4 has an auto-save feature, and Chapter 3 allows you to replay levels only after you beat the game once.

The other chapters don't have auto-save. I will keep that in mind for a feature request if we do any updates to the chapters in the future.
    06-10-11 09:48 AM
    Are you planning on bring over the "A Small Favor" series?
    I loved that one.
    06-10-11 09:54 AM
    these games are a great addition to the playbook app selection. cant wait till you bring out more. that being said i cant even pass the prologue :S . i havent really given it my full attention or time but with the vistor and zee and the alien machine i had no problems at all solving them.....im determined now! lol
    06-10-11 11:30 AM
    A new Reemus journey has been released!!

The "Ballads of Reemus" was released last night. If you enjoy point and click puzzle games you should really check it. Also Click Shake has been one of the earliest adopters of the playbook so show your support for a great game developer.

Buy Ballads of Reemus - Download Ballads of Reemus - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World
    03-07-12 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD