I'm having some issues following the 2.1 update with my podcasts app. This seems to affect only certain episodes of certain podcasts that I have downloaded. When I attempt to seek within the episode, the app will jump back to the start of the podcast (or in one case it jumps to either the beginning or a point near the middle depending on where you click). It sounds sort of like the data on where you last left off the episodes is corrupt. Has anyone experienced the same type of issue? For your info, I debricked my PlayBook when I upgraded the O/S and reinstalled my apps one by one from App World (a pain I know!).
    10-09-12 04:54 PM
    Stange as it may sound, a debrick didn't solve my issues this time. A wipe did though. All my issues were solved. Consider a wipe!
    10-09-12 06:09 PM
    Gave it a shot. I backed up Apps and Media (unfortunately I didn't delete podcast episodes prior to the backup). After the wipe and restoring my data I still have the issue. It's possible that removing podcasts before backing up may solve it, but it's a little too much hassle for the time being. I may test that theory later.
    10-11-12 11:05 AM