Ok its now back in Appworld. You can actually find it in a search now

Well I just finally got my new playbook today first time user and I updated the software and everything and I've searched for it in the world and it's not there and i used the QR code on my playbook and it says it's not for my device so idk what to do i've tried everything lol
    01-23-13 07:38 AM
    Well I just finally got my new playbook today first time user and I updated the software and everything and I've searched for it in the world and it's not there and i used the QR code on my playbook and it says it's not for my device so idk what to do i've tried everything lol
    Just searched for it in App World on my PB, found and installed it OK. If you are using QR code is that accessing App World on PC? I think there is a specific App World site for the PB.

Malcolm.
    01-23-13 08:54 AM
    I dont know what to tell you. I just type in sector strike in the search bar and it comes up.

Sent from my BlackBerry Laguna using Tapatalk 2
    01-23-13 09:55 AM
    I don't know why I didn't realize this before kind of dumb of me but I'm a soldier over seas right now in South Korea the playbook was purchased in the u.s. but I'm connected to Korean Internet which is why it's not connecting to the u.s. app world I'm a dummy lol ill use a proxy and get it downloaded lol
    01-23-13 10:25 AM
    does upgrading spaceship skin increase defense or any other ability???
    Yeah I wasted my time and money upgrading to the last plane because it does absolutely nothing for you. My advice would be to max out everything else 1st and make the skins the very last thing you buy, they are strickly for looks. I'm curious to see how far it will let you go after beating insane mode.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-23-13 12:24 PM
    Yeah I wasted my time and money upgrading to the last plane because it does absolutely nothing for you. My advice would be to max out everything else 1st and make the skins the very last thing you buy, they are strickly for looks. I'm curious to see how far it will let you go after beating insane mode.
    i hear ya,,, other guy said it was worthless,,, i just got hellion skin, it's a little easier for my eye to see it in all the mayhem,,, i just started hardcore today & i'm @ abt 16 or 17,,, not getting much @ these levels, only 3 or 4 hundred,,, i have guns & missiles maxxed,,, what's the best level to farm coins on??? i'm gonna start a thread on this,,, answers seem to come slow here...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 01-25-13 at 09:51 PM.
    01-23-13 02:40 PM
    I wish the different ships had different weapons. Would make it worth it upgrading to them.
    nappp likes this.
    01-23-13 04:23 PM
    i hear ya,,, other guy said it was worthless,,, i just got hellion skin, it's a little easier for my eye to see it in all the mayhem,,, i just started hardcore today & i'm @ abt 16 or 17,,, not getting much @ these levels, only 3 or 4 hundred,,, i have guns & missles maxxed,,, what's the best level to farm coins on??? i'm gonna start a thread on this,,, answers seem to come slow here...
    level 55 hardcore. I go until I finish the third ship generating ship then die. 900-1300 everytime
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-23-13 05:24 PM
    level 55 hardcore. I go until I finish the third ship generating ship then die. 900-1300 everytime
    Nappp, or anyone, does the "recharge" item helps with the recharge rate of the shield?
    nappp likes this.
    01-24-13 05:07 PM
    What gives?

I can't find it in Appworld on my PB.....when I go to appworld.blackberry.com on my laptop..it shows no results?????
    I've tried my LTE connection to Appworld....nada, I've tried my office wifi connection to appworld...nada, and I've even tried my wifi hotspot connection and still nada.
    what the frak is going on?
    01-24-13 05:48 PM
    Nappp, or anyone, does the "recharge" item helps with the recharge rate of the shield?
    no it doesnt. the shield regens faster as it levels up. the recharge option reduces the time you can use the "consumable" power ups. like hellfire missles and reinforcements.

I'm happy to respond when I see my name
    01-24-13 06:01 PM
    What gives?

I can't find it in Appworld on my PB.....when I go to appworld.blackberry.com on my laptop..it shows no results?????
    I've tried my LTE connection to Appworld....nada, I've tried my office wifi connection to appworld...nada, and I've even tried my wifi hotspot connection and still nada.
    what the frak is going on?
    you're right. hard to find for some reason. I only search appworld on my playbook. I opened up the browser and searched "sector strike appworld". second result shown takes me right to it. I am in the U.S.

Another country might have different results
    01-24-13 06:06 PM
    Why isnt this in the top downloaded free games on appworld.. lol its so awesome
    01-24-13 07:40 PM
    I don't think this game has been featured as much as it should of been. plus as the thread has shown its not the easiest app to find.

Aside from that, I agree the game is awesome!
    01-24-13 09:18 PM
    level 46 insane mode here. almost beat it...
    01-24-13 09:22 PM
    all maxed out and I have 26K in coins. buying a new ship! why not
    01-24-13 09:50 PM
    hardcore mode is really hardcore..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-24-13 10:09 PM
    hardcore mode is really hardcore..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    so insane mode must be.... lol
    01-24-13 10:42 PM
    I don't think this game has been featured as much as it should of been. plus as the thread has shown its not the easiest app to find.

Aside from that, I agree the game is awesome!
    Well its easy to find now. Maybe Crackberry should do a little review.
    nappp likes this.
    01-25-13 12:17 AM
    I'm staying on normal mode right now at level 60 to upgrade everything. ~1300 everytime assuming I don't die before I get to the boss.
    I've got shields at max and all weapons up to #4-level 2. Need another 50,000 credits or so to fully upgrade everything. x.X
    Yes, I spent a LOT of time playing on this level over and over and over and over again. lol
    01-25-13 12:46 AM
    level 46 insane mode here. almost beat it...
    I'm finally at lvl 60 hardcore, after a long stay on 57 hardcore. Once got the shield was able to get out of that level
    Stopped at lvl 60 to max all. I can safely kill all, get to the boss, and let him kill me. 2.5k every time.
    redk and nappp like this.
    01-25-13 07:53 AM
    Well its easy to find now. Maybe Crackberry should do a little review.
    agreed!
    01-25-13 05:24 PM
    I'm finally at lvl 60 hardcore, after a long stay on 57 hardcore. Once got the shield was able to get out of that level
    Stopped at lvl 60 to max all. I can safely kill all, get to the boss, and let him kill me. 2.5k every time.
    good plan! thanks for sharing
    01-25-13 05:25 PM
    good plan! thanks for sharing
    Paid off too! :-)
    I'm now on lvl 16 insane maxed out. lvl 60 hardcore boss was a breeze. Let's see what the last part of the game holds for me ;-)
    nappp likes this.
    01-25-13 05:49 PM
    This is a tough one because we all like a free game and this is a really good one. But the developer needs to make money out of this and they aren't likely to. This is easily worth a pound and we want these games on the PlayBook. So if they're reading, you should charge for it. The in game charges aren't going to get much income. Think of it as an expression of appreciation not a wish to pay for what is currently free.
    01-25-13 06:09 PM
199 ... 5678