the developer can also use a free game as an investment to create a reputation and a bigger name for themselves. if the game is a huge success they can also add more features and weapons. maybe charge for those.
    01-25-13 06:20 PM
    True. I just hope they're not expecting to make money off this one thinking that it should because it's a good one.
    01-25-13 06:34 PM
    True. I just hope they're not expecting to make money off this one thinking that it should because it's a good one.
    Huh? They shouldnt expect to make money on a good game?
    01-25-13 09:22 PM
    This game is awesome. It really should be a featured game. I think it hasn't been in the Top Free games list yet only because of how hard it has been to find it. I still can't find it in a search, and when I go into my list of installed apps and click on it, then try to click on the developer, it just shows a blank screen. So something is clearly not right with it in App World.

edit: Also, if I go to the BlackBerry World website, I can't find it there either. When I click on it in My World, it shows no info on developer, supported countries, etc. https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...&userauth=true

I'm going to see if I can get a hold of them to let them know. I found their site here: - Clapfoot Inc.
    Last edited by DaedalusIcarusHelios; 01-26-13 at 12:16 AM.
    01-25-13 11:57 PM
    Huh? They shouldnt expect to make money on a good game?
    No, clearly that isn't what I'm saying, is it? Look at the series of posts and don't be silly.
    01-26-13 03:58 AM
    FINALLY beat level 60 lol
    01-28-13 08:26 AM
    level 46 insane mode here. almost beat it...
    Finished the game yesterday. Have to admit i wasn't prepared for what follows.
    No one warned!
    01-29-13 08:44 AM
    FINALLY beat level 60 lol
    level 60 is the best to collect money. I got myself shield and some more upgrades on this level.

good game. Short but intense levels. kind of like cod in space.

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    01-29-13 09:20 AM
    Finished the game yesterday. Have to admit i wasn't prepared for what follows.
    No one warned!
    don't tell me if there is something cool! I'm not reading this thread anymore. lol

edit: finished it. I'm in the know now
    Last edited by nappp; 01-29-13 at 09:17 PM.
    01-29-13 05:03 PM
    Sector Strike is finally back up on App World. There was an issue with in-app billing that we had to resolve with RIM. Everything is in good order now. We hope you guys enjoy the game. Thanks for your patience!

Mark
    Clapfoot
    nappp and playbookster like this.
    01-30-13 02:57 PM
    Sector Strike is finally back up on App World. There was an issue with in-app billing that we had to resolve with RIM. Everything is in good order now. We hope you guys enjoy the game. Thanks for your patience!

Mark
    Clapfoot
    awesome! can we expect any updates to the game?
    01-30-13 05:43 PM
    No major feature patches planned for the near future. We will release maintenance patches if necessary of course.
    01-30-13 07:40 PM
    still a great game as the thread shows! we are having fun with it!
    01-30-13 07:57 PM
    Awesome game but, sheesh, I've been stuck on 56 hardcore for 3days of several hours...
    Thanks Mark of Clapfoot!
    02-05-13 06:13 PM
    Awesome game but, sheesh, I've been stuck on 56 hardcore for 3days of several hours...
    Thanks Mark of Clapfoot!
    yeah,,, that's a tough 1,,, i think i was stuck @ 56 or 57 for a bit,,, it'll pay off when you get 2 58,,, i was getting 1700+ there,,, make sure to max out weps, or close to it, before you get to insane mode...
    castleruins likes this.
    02-05-13 06:18 PM
    ok,,, made it to endgame,,, what's next???
    02-09-13 06:09 PM
    looks like we just repeat, but it gets harder and harder. I'm on 56 endgame but I'm stuck so far
    02-09-13 06:11 PM
    looks like we just repeat, but it gets harder and harder. I'm on 56 endgame but I'm stuck so far
    ok,,, yeah, 57 seems to kick my *** on every level,,, i used all my energy blocks to beat insane 57,,, gonna take awhile to build 'em up again,,, the first 40 levels i blow right thru,,, already on endgame #1 / lvl 16 w/ no prob...
    nappp likes this.
    02-10-13 01:55 PM
    I have rank: GENERAL
    . Sector 27, EndGame X2 Mode.
    This nevers ends.

don't tell me if there is something cool! I'm not reading this thread anymore. lol

edit: finished it. I'm in the know now
    nappp likes this.
    05-05-13 09:05 PM
    I finally beat level 60 in Insane mode last night. I was glad to discover it keeps going. Although the fun of getting upgrades isn't really there anymore since I only have the Level 5 shield to get and the recharge upgrades (I rarely ever use consumables, so didn't have a need for that). I guess I have skins to look forward to. I'm thinking I should buy some points just to support the developer. I haven't had to buy any because it's too fun to just earn them.
    nappp likes this.
    05-31-13 05:04 PM
    Hi there , i've been playing it for a couple of months now every once in a while.
    Finished the first (medium) set of levels 60levels then it reset me to hardcore difficulty , now i'm in level 58 hardcore.
    My advice upgrade your weapons in order and try to level them up. Meaning main guns then rockets then lasers then orbs, try to get orbs soon since they are the best thing agains killer dots and missiles.
    For the passive powers get that tractor beam as it will keep credit dots in the screen, not a big deal though.
    Shields are essential in hardcore difficulty , and dont worry about losing you will only collect more credits
    nappp likes this.
    07-22-13 03:43 PM
    In my quest to discover the game , i decided to spend some hard earned (fake) credits on ship skins, and i aimed high. Yessss i got the ares, and yes, it can take a few hits. (probably 2) before it explodes. Well i also noticed that the power of enemy weapons are different . It matters now you can take a green dot rather than a red dot i guess. I attempt to evade them all anyway. Now i'm in level 13 insane orbs are extremely useful but i wish main weapons could get stronger
    07-24-13 03:00 PM
    In my quest to discover the game , i decided to spend some hard earned (fake) credits on ship skins, and i aimed high. Yessss i got the ares, and yes, it can take a few hits. (probably 2) before it explodes. Well i also noticed that the power of enemy weapons are different . It matters now you can take a green dot rather than a red dot i guess. I attempt to evade them all anyway. Now i'm in level 13 insane orbs are extremely useful but i wish main weapons could get stronger
    great job!

Sent from an ATM
    No trees were harmed during the making of this message
    07-24-13 10:31 PM
    The next mode is end game, currently I'm in x3 endgame mode, s8 much fun
    nappp likes this.
    08-01-13 01:09 PM
199 ... 678