yup pc is a no go, do it from the playbook and you are set.

thanks guys
    01-12-13 10:25 PM
    Game gets really hard!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    01-13-13 10:36 AM
    You know the yellow stars that appear after you've destroyed a ship? Are you meant to avoid those or collect them? What are they for?
    01-13-13 12:21 PM
    You know the yellow stars that appear after you've destroyed a ship? Are you meant to avoid those or collect them? What are they for?
    You collect them to upgrade your weapons
    01-13-13 12:23 PM
    You collect them to upgrade your weapons
    Not I don't mean the blue cylinders that give you the extra weapons, I can see what they do. But the yellow stars don't seem to have any effect I can see?
    01-13-13 12:37 PM
    i just tried again a bit ago from pb browser,,, not there...
    01-13-13 02:01 PM
    Not I don't mean the blue cylinders that give you the extra weapons, I can see what they do. But the yellow stars don't seem to have any effect I can see?
    yes, the yellow ones. You collect them and at the end of each level you can use them to upgrade your weapons. The blue cylinders just add a new weapon to your arsenal until you are hit. The yellow orbs will allow you to make your weapons more powerful.
    01-13-13 02:13 PM
    yes, the yellow ones. You collect them and at the end of each level you can use them to upgrade your weapons. The blue cylinders just add a new weapon to your arsenal until you are hit. The yellow orbs will allow you to make your weapons more powerful.
    Really? How? I've only ever seen that as possible through spending credits? Or are you saying collecting them earns you those credits?
    01-13-13 02:49 PM
    yes those are credits. You collect them and then after you can purchase upgrades (fake money (credits) not real money) to make you weapons stronger and do different things. To purchase those upgrades, go back to the menu, click the icon to the very right and buy. You will also need blue cubes (forgot what the ingame name is) to purchase some upgrades. Those, from what ive seen, come from defeating those like bigger spaceship things. And they only come sometimes from those
    01-13-13 02:58 PM
    yes those are credits. You collect them and then after you can purchase upgrades (fake money (credits) not real money) to make you weapons stronger and do different things. To purchase those upgrades, go back to the menu, click the icon to the very right and buy. You will also need blue cubes (forgot what the ingame name is) to purchase some upgrades. Those, from what ive seen, come from defeating those like bigger spaceship things. And they only come sometimes from those
    Sure, got that - it just didn't seem to make a great deal of difference to the credits earned at the end of each game whether I'd avoided the yellow stars or not. And I'm certain (when I got killed quickly) that I got a few yellow stars and no credits accrued.
    01-13-13 03:02 PM
    are u talking about the amount of ships you've killed. cause you can destroy one without even collecting credits but doesn't really count for anything but score. if not, you are probably encountering the bug that made them pull the app from app world.
    01-13-13 09:08 PM
    I'm on sector 43. how about you all?
    01-13-13 09:17 PM
    your good I'm only on like 15 but I started like yesterday
    01-13-13 09:18 PM
    this sectors pretty hard
    01-13-13 09:53 PM
    I am stuck on sector 45. I'm not sure I upgraded my ship in the best way though; I upgraded the passive ability for a critical strike twice, but it doesn't really appear to have an impact. I probably should have put those credits into the main guns. Clapfoot really nailed the genre though; this game is really enjoyable.
    01-13-13 11:06 PM
    I hope they get this back up soon. One of the best free games to hit the playbook.

01-13-13 11:23 PM
    Seems to be a bug in the game. My credits magically disappeared, went from 300 to like 20 even though I didn't spend any of it. Also lost a cube, which I know I couldn't have spent yet since I didn't have enough credits to level up to the next weapon upgrade.
    Glitch? It only happened once after I finished level 5 or something. Hasn't reoccurred ever since, but it would be annoying if it happened again.
    01-14-13 12:04 AM
    Still not seeing it in app world.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-14-13 02:58 PM
    Still not seeing it in app world.
    Hrmm, I don't see it either...
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-14-13 03:15 PM
    Just looked myself and nothing there! blast, seems like a cracker!
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-14-13 04:36 PM
    I'm on sector 32. Getting really hard!
    01-14-13 05:39 PM
    I'm on sector 32. Getting really hard!
    I'm up to 37. The ships firing the solid lasers at you come as a particularly nasty surprise! And I'm grumpy I spent 1,000 credits on a new skin thinking it was a better ship. It isn't.
    01-14-13 05:46 PM
    Haha yeah thanks for pointing that out. No new skin for me lol

01-14-13 06:40 PM
    Oh yes, and the nasty little buggers who appear around Level 40 and follow you and target you are no fun either.

This is a cracking game, it really is. Thoroughly addictive.
    spike12 likes this.
    01-14-13 06:47 PM
    yeah I say charge up your basic gun to at least the tripple shot and then the missles. those guns will always be with you when you get hit or get at least one powerup
    01-14-13 08:39 PM
199 12345 ...