My 3rd and last PB died an awful and painful death over the weekend, it still remains one of my favourite devices I've ever used even though it more recently has been relegated to third back-up for certain games only. One of those games is Scrubs, a silly little game but a great time waster with characters I'm familiar with. I found an APK of the app this morning but there are, not surprisingly, a few issues with it:

Format odd but usable;
    Doesn't save progress after logging out;
    As it's the free Android version it keeps trying to connect to non-existent ads and crashing

I love this game. Is it possible to find the paid BBPB version and sideload onto my Samsung Tab (Android 10)? I doubt it but I'm asking anyway.

Thanks in advance
    06-08-20 06:42 AM
    Old show, and old game....

I'm sure they ported an Android version over to PlayBook OS... doubt it was native. My guess is some of the Android Archive sites might have copies of the lite version, but the paid version... might be tough to impossible to get working.

Games like that have to deal with licensing.... at some point it's just not worth keeping the apps alive. I'd see if the developer is still around, they probable have something similar... with different licensed characters.
    A Noise Annoys likes this.
    06-08-20 11:20 AM
    Yeah, thought as much
    06-08-20 02:23 PM