Any recommendations on a good screensaver/slideshow type of app for the PB? I especially want one for when it's resting in it's bee-youuu-tee-ful charging pod in my office.

Thanks all!
    06-21-12 08:26 AM
    I've released a few different screen savers, ShaoSoft - BlackBerry App World (scroll down a little).

Here's the basic description of them:

- A weather widget
    - A scrolling news ticker that can be customized with any RSS feed
    - Date and Time Widget
    - Analog or Digital Clock
    - Large or small clock size
    - Pause, skip forward/backwards pictures in the slideshow

06-21-12 08:33 AM
    I've released a few different screen savers, ShaoSoft - BlackBerry App World (scroll down a little).

- A weather widget
    - Date and Time Widget

Awesome! Love the Aquarium ScreenSaver!! Any plans in the works to develop the exact same screensaver app, but one that can cycle through your own pics saved on the PB?
    06-21-12 09:04 AM
    I'm working on a simulair APP like that ! I already have the 'Mute' section done. No sound anymore and it show the weather, time, and custom notes you've created
    06-21-12 11:05 AM

- A weather widget
    - Date and Time Widget
    Shao128,
    Any fix for the hour hand not moving in increments (during the hour) on the analog clock widget (on the aquarium version)?

EDIT: If you like screensavers then this is a really good app. The aquarium version works real well except for the small glitch above. I currently use the digital clock so no problems at all.
    Last edited by tsells; 06-21-12 at 02:32 PM.
    06-21-12 01:55 PM
    Shao128,
    Any fix for the hour hand not moving in increments (during the hour) on the analog clock widget (on the aquarium version)?

I am going to submit the update this weekend. Pretty sure I figured it out. Shoot me another email if you want to beta test.
    tsells likes this.
    06-21-12 02:27 PM
    I also sent a Starfield and Flying Toast set of screensavers to Appworld (my first two apps ages ago).

Freebies. Source code is up on my blog for folks who are into that kinda thing.
    06-21-12 09:13 PM
    Awesome! Love the Aquarium ScreenSaver!! Any plans in the works to develop the exact same screensaver app, but one that can cycle through your own pics saved on the PB?
    Yeah, was planning on it, but not until BB10. Im going to continue to release themed ones until then. So if you have any suggestions please feel free to post them.
    06-25-12 08:52 PM
    In the aquarium screen saver the date still stays on when I tell it not to. I just updated as well.
    06-26-12 08:02 AM
    The analog clock issue is fixed in this update. Thanks!

06-26-12 08:12 AM
    In the aquarium screen saver the date still stays on when I tell it not to. I just updated as well.
    The labels in settings for Date/Rss ticker are mixed up, new update has been submitted to AppWorld with the fix.
    sjc1963 likes this.
    06-26-12 04:53 PM
    Great job on this app! I keep it up all day while my PB sits happily in its charging pod. Get loads of comments on it in the office!
    06-28-12 06:12 AM
    The labels in settings for Date/Rss ticker are mixed up, new update has been submitted to AppWorld with the fix.
    Thanks. Working properly now.
    06-28-12 07:42 AM
    Is this issue and fix limited to the Aquarium version?

I downloaded the Space version and see no update available.

On a side note, any possibility of that weather widget being used on the homescreen? I would gladly pay for a seperate app if it is possible.
    06-28-12 11:50 AM

On a side note, any possibility of that weather widget being used on the homescreen? I would gladly pay for a separate app if it is possible.
    06-28-12 11:50 AM

On a side note, any possibility of that weather widget being used on the homescreen? I would gladly pay for a separate app if it is possible.

Sorry for the delay, just noticed your post now. All versions were updated about a week ago, so you should have it by now.

The weather widget would be a great idea for an app, but unfortunately I dont believe there is way for an app to change the icon at runtime. It will be coming with BB10, so I'll keep that in mind when it does
    07-06-12 08:43 PM
    Sorry for the delay, just noticed your post now. All versions were updated about a week ago, so you should have it by now.

The weather widget would be a great idea for an app, but unfortunately I dont believe there is way for an app to change the icon at runtime. It will be coming with BB10, so I'll keep that in mind when it does
    Thanks for the update. Hope you do keep it in mind. I have a few of your apps on my phone and like your work.

Looking forward to the clock app and even more bb10 and the phone update....fingers crossed
    07-07-12 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD