someoneshould make sports ones, like Texas Longhorns
    I imagine people would, but there's something called trademark violation that makes sports attorneys lots of money
    Definitely a nifty little app. Not something I need myself, but very cool.
    10-27-11 01:59 PM
    I imagine people would, but there's something called trademark violation that makes sports attorneys lots of money
    Definitely a nifty little app. Not something I need myself, but very cool.

Good point, that didn't even cross my mind. Yes it is a cool app. I don't need it but I had to have it
    10-27-11 03:01 PM
    It's NDK app? cus it doesn't work on OS 2
    10-29-11 02:28 PM
    It's NDK app? cus it doesn't work on OS 2
    yeah it does i have it on my pb running 2.0
    10-29-11 06:12 PM
    On my PB it flashes black and white doesn't run
    10-29-11 08:28 PM
    Got app love it and great work
    10-29-11 11:03 PM
    I installed it, but I only can see the screen in black or white, I can see the option to can write something some solution_
    11-21-11 11:51 AM
    did u give some solution about it? because I have the same problem of u, thanks
    11-21-11 03:48 PM
    Just downloaded current version. Pretty neat, but mine has started displaying all text in 'mirror' mode, whether the box is checked or not.

**edit: restarting the app seems to have fixed it.

***edit: new problem; if I disable LED flicker and enable 'skip boot animation at startup' these settings are lost next time the app boots; goes to the animation and LED flicker is enabled again when it re-starts.
    Last edited by Mikey_T; 11-21-11 at 05:30 PM.
    11-21-11 05:19 PM
    Another feature you may want to consider; it would be nice to be able to insert one of the animations after a phrase during the loop.

eg: "Love you baby! <throbbing heart>" or "Run for it! <mario>"

Also, it needs a Christmas Tree animation

pretty fun app as-is though.
    Last edited by Mikey_T; 11-21-11 at 05:41 PM.
    11-21-11 05:38 PM
    Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but I wanted to give a shout out the OP to say thanks for this app; it helped saved an exam that I was giving to a class of college students today.

I realized that there was a mistake in the numbering of my exam but as my exam was taking place with other classes writing different exams in the gymanasium, I couldn't stop my class and make an announcement out loud - this would disrupt everyone else.

So I used Screamager to type the message and walked up and down the aisles with the corrections scrolling across the screen. Best decision I made; students from different classes weren't disrupted and the mistake for my students was corrected.

For teachers, instructors, professors, I highly recommend this app as we encounter this situation often and this app makes it very easy to rectify.
    Barljo and houshinto#IM like this.
    05-30-12 02:10 AM
    Nice work Marco.
    05-30-12 02:16 AM
    Sorry for bumping up an old thread, but I wanted to give a shout out the OP to say thanks for this app; it helped saved an exam that I was giving to a class of college students today.

I realized that there was a mistake in the numbering of my exam but as my exam was taking place with other classes writing different exams in the gymanasium, I couldn't stop my class and make an announcement out loud - this would disrupt everyone else.

So I used Screamager to type the message and walked up and down the aisles with the corrections scrolling across the screen. Best decision I made; students from different classes weren't disrupted and the mistake for my students was corrected.

For teachers, instructors, professors, I highly recommend this app as we encounter this situation often and this app makes it very easy to rectify.
    Good Job! Awesome way to use to Playbook to DO!
    05-30-12 03:45 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD