I'm trying to watch the highlights of various games and from different leagues but I have yet to find a video button in the "more" section that is not greyed out.

Beside every game there is a more tab that lists video, and 2 options to share via facebook and twitter. The button has never worked for me. Even if you click the videos button, you can't get highlights from previous games. just a whole bunch of their "picks" for games, who cares about that anyway.

anyone else?
    Last edited by adblink; 01-09-12 at 04:13 PM.
    01-09-12 04:08 PM
    They don't have content license for most of the video highlights. It works mostly (from my experience) for NBA and Italian soccer.
    01-09-12 04:28 PM
    aaaaaaaaah, that would make a ton of sense. You're right, I did see a whole bunch of NBA on there but that was it.

Where would you go for easy highlight watching then? tsn website?
    01-09-12 06:27 PM
    If your using a playbook then you can go directly to the scores website The Score or you can check espn.com or tsn.ca
    I use all three on my playbook.

As for an app I havent found anything that shows highlights from all sports.
    01-09-12 06:51 PM
    all the worthwhile sports leagues sold the rights and so unless you subscribe somewhere you are not going to be able to watch it, not for free anyways...
    01-09-12 06:57 PM
    again, I'm only talking about highlights here not the actual games
    01-09-12 10:27 PM
    espn has good highlights....

works well on the pb browser.
    01-09-12 11:15 PM
    I wish Scoremobile for PB had the option of setting My League as the default home page like the BB version. I'm really interested in seeing my favorites first.
    01-10-12 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD