About to connect my 12' hdmi cable to my 47" tv, chillax on the couch and play this game till i fall asleep!!!!
    10-22-11 09:15 PM
    This game was demoed awhile back and now finally released.
    I read through the description and at the end it states:

Note: This game does not support PB BBX 2.0

Dapper, are you running PB OS 1.0.7 or did you load the beta OS 2.0?
    Yes PB os 1.0.7 ..... this game rocks
    10-22-11 11:00 PM
    The warning raises the question: Will the existing programs on PB App World be compatible and still work when the BBX 2.0 becomes official for consumers? If not, what's the point?
    dont wanna go off topic of the app, but THAT is the point of the dev beta, not for consumers to download and moan about, but for devs to test their apps on prior to the OS being released and then adapt if needed.
    d3adcrab and Dapper37 like this.
    10-23-11 12:22 AM
    Are you running multiple applications in the background? Mine plays smooth as butter and has never crashed...played for nearly 2 hours now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mine has never crashed and I've played through chapters 1-4. Currently on the isle of the dead.
    d3adcrab likes this.
    10-23-11 05:19 AM
    I have a question, do you think it's necessary to upgrade a combo? seeing that upgrading requires you to press more buttons to activate a combo, wouldn't that makes it harder to do a combo? what's the upside, besides the assumed higher damage?
    Amerjy likes this.
    10-23-11 10:16 AM
    10-23-11 12:24 PM
    I have had game audo issue after installation..then I restart playbook and game play is buttery smooth now. So tip for you: restart your PB after installation

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-24-11 04:06 AM
    Game is awesome....totally worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    macrosheep likes this.
    10-24-11 04:29 AM
    +1 on the recommendation... got it the other day and haven't had any problems.
    10-24-11 06:50 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD