Here is the situation.

Im a salesman in the electrical world, all day i go from job site to job site and see my customers.

Sometimes i need to jot down an order, other times they have a "ITEM" they need to get a replacement for. In those situations i usually take a picture of it with my phone so i have a visual while trying to track down that part and jot down some notes in my book and add priority's and how quick they need it.

Right now, i use my regular old scribbler for notes, phone for pictures, then i manually go into my calendar and add a reminder to check up on these things...
    The problem is i have a bunch of things in different places.....

Ideally, i would like to do this all directly on the playbook.

I want to be able to start a new item or "task" Add notes
    Attach a photo or voice note (if necessary)
    Set a reminder to follow up and (possibly add it to the calendar)
    and save....

Everything i have seen so far in app world are programs like Notesmartly, Conqu, Evernote.....

Which seem to be way to invasive for me to use productively....you need to create a project - the create a new note, then open it, the add notes, then save, no reminder available...

Im sure these apps are great for someone who needs all that organization or better yet, has the time to go through all those steps, but they are not for me.

Evernote is a neat program but MUST be connected to wifi or wont work.

Anyone out there know of anything that can do what i want.....or any developers out there willing to make something ?
    09-12-11 03:03 PM
    You don't have a Blackberry phone? I email this kind of stuff to myself and use the "Flag For Follow Up" option with a reminder. Unless it is purely a task to do, in which case I just use the Tasks apps and set a due date/ reminder..
    09-12-11 03:46 PM
    I have a 9810, but im trying to make the playbook more of a buisness asset than just an expensive toy. I dont do much following up on email....mostly notes i make on the calendar.
    09-12-11 05:43 PM
    I think none of the GTD apps on Playbook offer reminding alarms due to the limited Air capability.

What you can do is something like my setup here http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...-conqu-649336/

But I don't know how you can incorporate images with it.
    09-12-11 07:51 PM
    I think none of the GTD apps on Playbook offer reminding alarms due to the limited Air capability.

What you can do is something like my setup here http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...-conqu-649336/

But I don't know how you can incorporate images with it.

pardon my question, but what does gtd mean?
    09-12-11 09:31 PM
    Get Things Done
    09-12-11 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD