I dodn't fall in love with Falling Fred, but Running Fred's definitely running through my mind!

The graphics and sounds are good, and feels overall as the same quality and calibre as Frisbee. It uses the collect and purchase unlockable system, so you can replay levels and collect more coins to purchase upgrades. The gameplay is smooth and functional, and there is a good variety of game modes and unlockable modes.

Overall well done!
    08-24-12 10:42 AM
    Didn't notice it was out now, awesome!
    08-24-12 04:39 PM
    I have checked out neither, are they good or soso?
    08-24-12 10:46 PM
    Running Fred is way better than Falling Freddy. Controls seem better and bring you into the game
    08-24-12 11:33 PM
    Great game, somewhat similar to games like Temple Run and Jetpack Joyride, but I like it better than either, excellent graphics and a goofy gory sense of humor.
    08-25-12 12:36 AM
    Good game but takes to long to load obstacles, sometime ill be playing and all of a sudden a pole will pop up and make me lose, still needs some work.
    08-25-12 01:45 AM
    I haven't had any problems with things loading up yet. Although, other running apps might slow the game rendering down.

Edit: Correction. The survival mode definitely gets choppy, and that problem with objects suddenly appearing in front of you becomes pretty common.

Also, the prices to unlock things suddenly gets very steep. Unless you don't mind playing over and over just to collect coins, or buying coins, it can get a little tedious.
    Last edited by KidCaboose; 08-25-12 at 11:51 AM.
    08-25-12 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD