I hate to even ask this but how do I get the apps that are on my BB Bold onto my playbook? I dont see a way to do this.....thanks
    12-09-11 08:29 AM
    I hate to even ask this but how do I get the apps that are on my BB Bold onto my playbook? I dont see a way to do this.....thanks

most apps on your bold wont be available on the pb they are a bit limited for now. in the app world on your pb when briged it will show the apps that would be available.
    12-09-11 08:41 AM
    You can't.

BB and PB are two devices, each with their own set of Apps downloaded from their own version of AppWorld. The PB Appworld installs Apps only onto the PB, the BB version of AppWorld does the same on the phone.

You can't run, or copy, the BB Apps to your Playbook. There are some Apps (games mostly) that are available for phone and playbook - and you have to load these onto each of your phone and PB seperately.

I believe you might have gotten a bit confused about the purpose of Bridging between your Bold and Playbook. It's a channel for data exchange, not a mechanism for running phone Apps remotely.
    12-09-11 09:04 AM
    There's a PB app, "Phone Remote" that lets you access your BB and operate its features. It's not perfect but works pretty well over wifi only however.
    12-09-11 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD