Romance Of Rome gives you the chance to visit the legendary Roman Empire. Love and treachery, adventure and jeopardy await you in this amazing game. Travel to every corner of the ancient city of Rome, the Colosseum, Baths, Forum and more, collect hidden objects, earn money, unlock trophies and complete challenging quests to earn the love and worship of the Roman citizens. Complete all of the adventures and reveal the deepest secret to win the heart of the Emperors daughter in Romance Of Rome!
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wocujWCxBgU[/YT]

Buy Romance of Rome - Download Romance of Rome - Buy Games from BlackBerry App World

* Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of ancient Rome with 30 levels across 7 episodes.
    * Challenge your eyes and your mind to find the objects and crack the puzzles as you search for the legendary relics of Rome.
    *Unravel the mystery by forging your own path to the truth, the course of true love never runs smooth!
    * Get lost in an exciting and engaging story-line as you work your way up from street peasant to revered patrician to win the heart of the Emperor's daughter.
    * Feast your eyes on high quality, hi-res graphics as you survey the Roman scenes looking for objects.
    * Unlock a variety of achievements and trophies and customize your character throughout the story.
    Last edited by Kisto4ka; 04-16-12 at 03:29 AM.
    04-16-12 03:21 AM
    Oh my god.... Are you serious?... We need real apps,not this crap! What kind of developers are rim attracting?
    04-16-12 10:18 AM
    Why is this crap? Adventure games can be great ...
    04-16-12 10:34 AM
    This post gives me the feeling that it might be a cheap way to commerce and shamelessly advertise a game. I know I post my videos to sometimes, but not an trailer; screenshots and a copied and pasted piece of text to summarize the game.

*** Removed my misplaced comment ***

I don't mind this post for the following reasons:
    1. I've seen only a handful of other "hidden object" type games on PlayBook. So an ad for a new game on PlayBook is still relatively fresh and welcome.
    2. As far as I'm aware this is the first posting for this game in these forums. If the developer posted more than one thread advertising this game, or hijacked other threads to promote this game, I would be annoyed.

If you want developers to build stuff for your community, it's usually helpful to be nice to them. If you have no desire for this type of app, just don't buy it. As shown on other platforms, there is a demand for this type of game. So there are likely other PB owners that are happy to see this app ported, myself included.
    That is undeniably true. I hereby give my apologies for not using my brain. It is true that there is an application demand and we do need to take developers like these with open hands and welcome them.

I feel even more stupid now as squished18 told straight up the truth!
    Last edited by EpicSoftworks; 04-16-12 at 03:06 PM. Reason: My brain was not working at the time of writing my reply in this thread
    squished18 likes this.
    04-16-12 10:41 AM
    It's a great game. A bit childish perhaps in its basic elements but fun to play and challenging at times as well...
    04-16-12 10:54 AM
    Is this a native app or does it run in the Android player?
    04-16-12 11:19 AM
    Yeah, haven't played it. But a straight up commercial post like this kind of bugs me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    04-16-12 12:07 PM
    Oh my god.... Are you serious?... We need real apps,not this crap! What kind of developers are rim attracting?
    So develop them then!
    04-16-12 12:32 PM
    Yeah, haven't played it. But a straight up commercial post like this kind of bugs me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    I don't mind this post for the following reasons:
    1. I've seen only a handful of other "hidden object" type games on PlayBook. So an ad for a new game on PlayBook is still relatively fresh and welcome.
    2. As far as I'm aware this is the first posting for this game in these forums. If the developer posted more than one thread advertising this game, or hijacked other threads to promote this game, I would be annoyed.

If you want developers to build stuff for your community, it's usually helpful to be nice to them. If you have no desire for this type of app, just don't buy it. As shown on other platforms, there is a demand for this type of game. So there are likely other PB owners that are happy to see this app ported, myself included.
    04-16-12 02:26 PM
    Hey with this setting bring on "Spartacus"....
    04-16-12 04:25 PM
    I don't mind devs posting ads about their games a.
    Now once App world starts getting flooded with
    apps and we have devs flooding the forums
    with ads of their games then I will mind.
    04-16-12 08:04 PM
    This is an enjoyable native app, allows for zooming in to hidden object scenes, and a cute story. It runs smoothly. It's worth taking a look if you enjoy this type of game.
    04-17-12 12:06 AM
    Thanks to everyne
    04-17-12 07:59 AM
    I've got a bit of gameplay to show what the game is like. Romance of Rome is like Majesty( also by HeroCraft ) a very high quality game and feels very polished! Enjoy the video guys! HeroCraft actually became one of my favorite companies among others such as Morten Sandholt! ( Billy's Hill, Wazap )

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vLMhX_HRGk[/YT]
    nazreil25 and Hero Craft like this.
    04-24-12 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD