I've had my PB for over six months with absolutely no difficulty in connecting to my WiFi. Yesterday, it worked quickly and flawlessly. Last night I downloaded a new, free clock app from BlackBerry's App World. Within a couple of minutes of the app's installation, I could no longer get anything on my browser. Yet my WiFi continues to work perfectly with my 9650, a netbook, and a laptop.

This morning I was able to access BlackBerry App World and deleted the clock app. Browser and other apps requiring the internet worked briefly, but stopped again.

It's not sunspots! LOL. Any suggestions or thoughts?
    03-08-12 09:48 AM
    I would look at your wireless router. The stuff that is currently working, may stop working if you reboot them. Every now and then a router will mess up and stop handing out new leases.

A router reboot should fix your issue, if not, let me know, and we can continue troubleshooting.

if there are still errors, i will need:

1. Age of router
    2. Router brand/model
    3. amount of wireless devices in house.
    03-08-12 10:51 AM
    If it's not already done, reset your playbook and your router. I would also delete the saved wireless network in your Playbook, as well as the saved DHCP entry for your Playbook in your router.
    03-08-12 11:45 AM