04-28-12 07:38 AM
39 12
tools
    Great. An enhanced media player.

Thank God they aren't finishing bbm or any of the other features we are begging for. We bb owners dodged yet another bullet.
    99% sure BBM will be here at or around the time of BlackBerry World, which is May 1st. If you go to the Blackberry 10 Jam schedule, you will find there's a session on 'How we built BBM with Cascades'.
    04-14-12 01:55 PM
    99% sure BBM will be here at or around the time of BlackBerry World, which is May 1st. If you go to the Blackberry 10 Jam schedule, you will find there's a session on 'How we built BBM with Cascades'.
    Just knowing they will be building BBM with Cascades makes BB World worth the wait for me.

Seriously though, I hope it is a actual native music app that is coming. So many of these native apps on the Playbook are bareboned, including the music and camera app. I'm fine with that if RIM's intent all along was to just bring these bareboned ones native until the true ones were released but we still know nothing. The music app visually is terrible and I say that because of the apps TAT had demoed in the past that looked absolutely amazing. TAT is definitely working on this stuff....its just about knowing when we'll actually get it.
    04-14-12 03:10 PM
    One could even say it STINKS,

I slay myself, c'mon throw me a frickin' bone people.......
    Oh behave.....
    BBplaybookJS likes this.
    04-14-12 03:43 PM
    Speaking of rumors... Just came back from a phone store (will remain unnamed) because my son's old Bold 9000 just died and he wants an HTC Android while i'm trying to convince him to stick it out for BB10. I'm telling this to the rep who then tells me he has a friend who works at RIM Beta Testing BB10 and he saw them. He said he saw a keyboard less RIM phone and played with BB10. Likes it and says it somewhat similar to Android?!? Also said Skype is coming for Playbook

For what its worth, I dont know the guy and he was pushing us toward Android. So its a guy who knows a guy... story.
    04-14-12 03:52 PM
    Do you have a link to the BB10 Jam schedule?
    04-14-12 05:49 PM
    I'm guessing its the exclusive DJ app that was announced earlier last month
    04-14-12 07:39 PM
    Great. An enhanced media player.

Thank God they aren't finishing bbm or any of the other features we are begging for. We bb owners dodged yet another bullet.
    I'd like an app that smacks people upside the head everyone they beg for new features
    04-14-12 07:42 PM
    Oh behave.....
    See, he's in Austria and HE gets it, it ain't that hard people really.
    04-14-12 07:45 PM
    The word musical might be like a garage band for blackberry TAT (if i think its what I think it is) would be a good feature
    04-14-12 08:09 PM
    I'd settle for one that reaches out and smacks people upside the head when the start talking about...
    ...about post after post of pure guesses on what date something is coming, or what an unknown word means, or anything else that's just a guess.
    04-15-12 02:56 AM
    Could finally be a good fart app. The selection in Apple World is appalling.
    This one not good enough for you?

Fart Button designed specifically for the BlackBerry PlayBook. Push the big red button for hilarious fart sounds. Fifty different farts played at random. Smells not included.
    04-15-12 03:04 AM
    I think the app will come is this

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhZ46PpccGQ[/YT]

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCCX65Zu8sk[/YT]
    nazreil25 likes this.
    04-15-12 07:33 AM
    Sorry about any confusion guys; I wish I saw this post earlier. That tweet was indeed a response to us releasing NodeBeat for Playbook. We were actually just approved and will be launching tomorrow on App World. I'm sure there will be some great other announcements at BBJam though.

-Seth
    NodeBeat Team
    04-27-12 10:37 PM
    All i need is an EQ for the music app! Honestly, it does sound like it's not the Music Player.

Throw in AC3 support while they're at it...
    And PLEASE make it like Player Pro! in Android
    04-28-12 07:38 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD