Just run into this neat little app that is FREE from Ridgid called
    RIDGID Digital bubble level.. works like a charm and lots of good reviews. thought I would share..

Free RIDGID Digital Bubble Level - Download RIDGID Digital Bubble Level - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Marty_LK and fraynes1 like this.
    04-24-12 11:05 AM
    ya it's a really good app. i got it a few months back... definitely worth the download!
    04-24-12 11:50 AM
    +1. A good app indeed.
    04-24-12 12:08 PM
    I've had this since I've had my playbook. It's a great free and very handy app. For everyone screaming about tools and not toys I suggest you download this.
    04-24-12 02:02 PM
    I forgot about this app. I had since launch on my first PlayBook.
    04-24-12 04:46 PM
    Tools, not toys... Literally
    04-24-12 08:52 PM
    Its good but BubbleLevel is better, just a much smoother app.
    04-24-12 10:12 PM
    The BubbleLevel does not really work on my playbook. It looks llike a quickly repacked android app and does really work properly on the playbook. It can not get the x and y values right. The two bubbles are either not moving or not moving in the right direction.

The Rigid level are always responsive and accurate on my playbook. Everything works as expected. A real Playbook app--smooth and functional.
    04-25-12 09:55 AM
    The BubbleLevel does not really work on my playbook. It looks llike a quickly repacked android app and does really work properly on the playbook. It can not even get the x and y values right. The two bubbles are either not moving or not moving in the right direction.

The Rigid level are always responsive and accurate on my playbook. Everything works as expected. A real Playbook app--smooth and functional.
    04-25-12 09:56 AM
    Sorry for the above duplicate. I've seen too many these repackaged Andorid apps which do not really work properly on the playbook.

Let me also add that there is another playbook native app called Bullseye Level. It is a circular bubble--smooth and functional and very interesting to use. The best I've seen! It is as accurate as the RIDGID level. But it cost $.99.
    04-25-12 10:33 AM
    Call me crazy but Rigid Level's horizontal level seems jerky, the other two are nice and smooth.
    Just noted this in a review last night.
    The sound feature is really handy when leveling an appliance and you can't see the top.

Bubble level is just as nice but the flat level seems backward. I'd rather it show water flow/ball roll direction (opposite of what it shows now).

Both are good levels. Both can lock a position (calibrate).
    04-26-12 07:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD