Hi everybody ! I'm looking for Open source HTML5 apps, or Flash app (not open source) that you would share with me.

-Why ?

* I'm working on an 3rd party Appstore/Appworld, but there is a HUGE lack of apps & games. App isn't released yet, so grab your chance and hit the #1 Page !

I only can accept HTML(5) / Flash apps / games.

Even simple apps like a Calculator are welcome.

Please post your Question here.
    PM me your APP-Files if you're interested !

Jeroen

EDIT: I ACCEPT .BAR FILES ASLONG AS IT IS WRITTEN IN HTML5 OR FLASH
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 07-07-12 at 03:29 AM.
    07-02-12 01:34 PM
    Here you can have my open source app I made and posted last night. It is not finished, but does what it is intended to do and will be finished before long. I have both apk and bar files included.
    07-02-12 01:55 PM
    Here you can have my open source app I made and posted last night. It is not finished, but does what it is intended to do and will be finished before long. I have both apk and bar files included.
    Can't accept BAR / APK files. *** read below

Jeroen

EDIT : I now am able to ACCEPT BAR files, NO APK's.

BAR files must be HTML5 apps or Flash apps
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 07-03-12 at 12:02 AM.
    07-02-12 02:17 PM
    I am not exactly sure how it is written, I used "App Inventor" to create it. I was almost certain it was done with HTML, but don't quote me on that. If you need source files, I can get those as well.
    07-02-12 04:42 PM
    Lemma for the BlackBerry PlayBook can be downloaded and "compiled" from GitHub.
    07-02-12 08:37 PM
    Lemma for the BlackBerry PlayBook can be downloaded and "compiled" from GitHub.
    Yeah that a good one ! Maybe you know some other open source apps ?

**I CAN ACCEPT .BAR FILES NOW ! **
    07-03-12 10:42 AM
    How are you implementing this app market?
    And why?
    edit: I'm guessing so that you can post things which rim will not?
    07-03-12 01:20 PM
    How are you implementing this app market?
    And why?
    edit: I'm guessing so that you can post things which rim will not?
    I'm working on a NEW app, its called; Mac OSx Desktop.

I also has an Appworld, but it hasnt many apps yet. So if you want to share you APP, this is you chance.

Jeroen
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 07-07-12 at 03:28 AM.
    07-03-12 02:52 PM
    This looks ill conceived and would probably hurt the community more than it helps.

Want to fast track sideloading restrictions? Keep it up.

Edit: clarification: naming this something like appstore or store anything will position yourself as a competitor against rim. Also. What is your intentions with this app? To sell it?
    Last edited by jtokarchuk; 07-06-12 at 08:53 PM.
    07-06-12 08:51 PM
    This looks ill conceived and would probably hurt the community more than it helps.

Want to fast track sideloading restrictions? Keep it up.

Edit: clarification: naming this something like appstore or store anything will position yourself as a competitor against rim. Also. What is your intentions with this app? To sell it?
    With an Appstore I don't mean the Apple appstore. It will be called the Appworld in my app. The app I'm making is a sort of Sub-OS with its own limitations, and benefits. All the apps that you can download in THAT appworld, are also available as a .bar for normal use. So I'm not a competitor against RIM.

And no, I won't sell it. It will be a free app
    Last edited by jeroen_13; 07-07-12 at 12:03 PM.
    07-07-12 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD