Formula1 2012 season is coming!! So I hope someonme can help to prepare the .bar file for Playbook. I saw the 2011 app but would be better with the 2012 app right??

- Charles
    03-11-12 09:59 PM
    The 2011 and 2012 ones don't work..
    03-11-12 11:52 PM
    I have the Formula 1 2012 News & Info app converted from android market and it works. I uploaded it here:

Converted Android Apps List

Request an Android App to be Converted

Also Check out my thread on CrackBerry for more converted apps and updates: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=7227165
    03-11-12 11:56 PM
    I have the Formula 1 2012 News & Info app converted from android market and it works. I uploaded it here:

Converted Android Apps List

Request an Android App to be Converted

Also Check out my thread on CrackBerry for more converted apps and updates: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=7227165
    Thanks a lot!! I am looking at the Formula1 Timing app but its not supported . BUt its alright cos the 2012 is expensive and the basic free app gets a low rating..

- Charles
    03-12-12 07:14 AM
    I was surprised the F1 timing app was so expensive. I saw a few other F1 apps, let me know if you want any of those converted using the link in my signature below.
    03-12-12 09:13 AM
    Yes, I want Draw Something and I already submit a request BUT I later saw that its being tested so I am sorry if I submit a request that is already being done

- Charles
    03-12-12 10:26 AM
    The Formula 1 timing on the website doesn't work because of lack if the java runtime correct?
    03-12-12 05:31 PM
    The Formula 1 timing on the website doesn't work because of lack if the java runtime correct?
    That is what I was just about to say.

I know having an app is much better and quick, but if it doesn't works yet, you can use the browser and put the web on your favourites. In just a few seconds you could have the "web app" open.

Other thing (that I don't know) is that even the web doesn't work.

Cheers from Barcelona.
    03-13-12 03:50 AM
    i thought $20 was a ridiculous price for the app...then i found out it was $30 for iOS and android users...I use the Maxis F1 app on my PlayBook...it's free, but no live timing.
    03-15-12 11:54 AM
    If there's any NDK PlayBook developer and F1 lover in the community, maybe this will help to get a native live timing app (https://launchpad.net/live-f1)
    Wolf
    03-16-12 06:59 AM
    I just downloaded the F12012 News app posted above, seems pretty decent (though a bit laggy)! Too bad the official app is a) too expensive and b) not available on the PlayBook.

Qualifying is only in a few hours guys, I can't wait! If anyone wants to have a good F1 chat just shoot me a PM and I'll add ya on BBM. It's awesome to talk to people who love the sport as much as I do. I wish I lived on the other side of the Atlantic, where F1 and soccer are the focal points.
    03-16-12 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD