Just starting to explore sideloading with the PB. Have Repligo installed on my Acer A500 and would like to use it on the PB as well. All links posted in the forum are dead. Would greatly appreciate it if anyone had a live link.

Thanks!
    04-19-12 08:37 PM
    04-19-12 08:40 PM
    Thanks for the link - didn't realize it was in App World. I was actually hoping for whichever bar file was floating around in earlier posts since I paid $5 for it on Android Market.

$14.99 is a bit rich for my taste.
    04-19-12 09:30 PM
    If you're asking for a pirated/stolen version then you can go elsewhere, you won't get any help here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-r...uidelines-113/

Keep it Legal

No posting of Warez in the forums, such as links to download warez, instructions on "cracking" software, or "workarounds" that enable people to utilize for-pay services without paying. Posting this kind of content can result in an immediate and permanent ban. These kinds of activities can get CrackBerry.com in trouble, and nobody wants that, so just don't do it.
    You bought the app for your Android OS tablet, not the PlayBook. If you think you should get both for the price of one, then take that up with the developer.
    04-19-12 09:44 PM
    Just asking because obviously a copy was floating around and people posted that they had installed it.

Never mind.
    04-19-12 10:03 PM
    The link results in a Page that say "not supported on your device" when opened on my PB. Search for Repligo =nada, not in search for reader, doesn't show in productivity, document tools.
    04-20-12 07:11 AM
    Thanks for the link - didn't realize it was in App World. I was actually hoping for whichever bar file was floating around in earlier posts since I paid $5 for it on Android Market.

$14.99 is a bit rich for my taste.
    If you've paid for the Android version, convert the apk file yourself
    04-20-12 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD