No problem, as I was just wondering if an alternative could be useful. I would be interested in an RPD client myself, but to be honest I don't believe we will see such an application for quite some time. Wish that were not so.
    05-17-11 09:57 PM
    The question I have is which of these would support pinch to zoom for the remote. Really needed when accessing a PC through a 7" screen. I guess since LogMeIn is through the browser, it does? Others? I heard VNC does not, yet.
    05-17-11 10:24 PM
    Southlander, the current version of aVNC does allow pinch to zoom. Works pretty well.
    05-18-11 07:37 AM
    how do we not have an RDP app yet! ARGGG
    06-16-11 11:55 AM
    I know, its something I could really use as well, especially seeing as aVNC is probably not going to get the right click update out. i have been doing some research, and there are a couple of open source RDP applications out there, but my developer skills are about 10 years out of date for me to attempt to port something like that. I don't really like web based solutions such a TeamViewer or LogMeIn. All of these are too dependent on the browser.
    06-16-11 01:17 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD