how do you setup remote control on playbook / 9900?
    so you can type using 9900?
    i have the new OS2.
    thanks.
    02-21-12 07:08 PM
    Check the Help documentation on your PB which has step by step instructions. It is a multi-step process requiring you to pair the devices and you need to make sure you first have the latest Bridge installed on your 9900. It works great and the Playbook/9900 is the same configuration I have.
    02-21-12 07:13 PM
    Since you are an AT&T user, from your phone open the browser and go to
    RROYY's site and scroll down half a page... Look for the Blackberry Bridge OS 7.1 ( or whatever OS you are running on your phone.) and click download.

RROYY - APPLICATIONS
    02-21-12 07:21 PM
    I down loaded the new 2.0 bridge.
    I am sorry but can someone explain how the remote type on 9900 work.
    Tried to find help info but not successful.
    02-22-12 12:48 AM
    You just need to go to the bridge application and enable remote control (after pressing the Blackberry button on your 9900). You can also make it a shortcut so that you can easily access it without having to go into the bridge application every time. Your PlayBook has to be bridged with the 9900 for it to work...
    02-22-12 01:50 AM
    I would like to know how to setup my laptop to work with my bb. Others got it working but neverposted many instructions on howto
    02-22-12 02:00 AM
    I would like to know how to setup my laptop to work with my bb. Others got it working but neverposted many instructions on howto
    its the same process as listed here:http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ks-ps3-700487/ from what i know

BUT you NEED to own a playbook so u can hotswap it to ur PC

if your like me and do not own a PB u can follow http://forums.crackberry.com/bluetoo...ws-7-a-701173/ as i'll be posting a walkaround as soon as i find one, or anyone else does in this thread

Hope that helps
    02-22-12 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD