I am wondering if there is a way to do remote control of a Playbook from PC.

I know there are many apps doing the opposite but that is not of value in my case.

Here is also why I need it. I want to be able to help a non computer savvy person with his Playbook. That person is by the way in a different country. Of course, the person has wireless internet at home and if required through my assistance will be able to change router port settings.

And let me also mention, I am aware that if he connects his PB to PC through the BB Desktop manager and I use PC to PC remote control I can access the files on his PB. Again, not what I look for, I need to see his PB screen at least.
    Is there an app or some other way of doing it?

Thanks
    07-21-12 03:48 PM
    Honestly if you're willing to do all that it's probably easier just to talk them through doing whatever you need on the PlayBook (it would be pretty cool though). I believe the current case is his is simply not possible, perhaps you could make an app where a pc user could use their keyboard and mouse inside that app, however it would not work for the whole playbook as that app is limited to itself, and thus would be useless.
    07-21-12 05:58 PM
    Thanks for replying.
    My hopes were not high that this was possible yet but I do know you guys were the right bunch to ask in case I am missing something about this.
    07-21-12 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD