A few days ago I installed Ducto from appworld. After looking at it and realising it's not much use to me I deleted the app from my playbook and it shows as "Uninstalled" in appworld.

However now I get a notification every day telling me a Ducto update is available. Anyone know how I can get rid of the notification?
    05-22-12 04:16 PM
    A few days ago I installed Ducto from appworld. After looking at it and realising it's not much use to me I deleted the app from my playbook and it shows as "Uninstalled" in appworld.

However now I get a notification every day telling me a Ducto update is available. Anyone know how I can get rid of the notification?
    Happen to me once, had to reinstall and uninstall the app, that cleared it up.
    05-22-12 04:27 PM
    Have to wait and see if you get another notice when it's updated again. The notice probably quit because you got the updated version and then deleted it.
    05-22-12 04:40 PM
    I had this happen today with Ghost Commander. I did a restart and that seemed to take care of it - but i'm waiting to see if it pops back up again.
    05-22-12 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD