I have recently tried this app to do a conference call with my brother (diff country) and sis (diff city) and it was really difficult because there was a constant echo. We couldn't figure out what the problem was so we stopped.

This app has great potential and it is exactly the app that I need since there is no skype. But at current stage it is really hard to recommend.
    01-21-12 06:52 PM
    I have recently tried this app to do a conference call with my brother (diff country) and sis (diff city) and it was really difficult because there was a constant echo. We couldn't figure out what the problem was so we stopped.

This app has great potential and it is exactly the app that I need since there is no skype. But at current stage it is really hard to recommend.
    The problem is that the mics are picking up the audio from the speakers, which is why headphones are suggested.
    si_chindo likes this.
    01-21-12 07:24 PM
    The problem is that the mics are picking up the audio from the speakers, which is why headphones are suggested.
    Thanks scionicman...I'll try that next time.
    01-22-12 12:25 AM
    I have the real portal on the PB but searched the web for the PC version and cannot find it...help please
    03-17-12 10:29 AM
    On a PC, I just use it in the browser. No app needed
    03-17-12 10:50 AM
    On a PC, I just use it in the browser. No app needed
    Actually there is an app for the PC. You need Adobe Air to install it.

Reel Talk - www.ReelPortal.com: Download - free software

Choice number 2.
    beaumec likes this.
    03-17-12 01:36 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD