Since I have no Android phone and I had some problems finding the right apk's, I searched everywhere and found the BlackMar(ke)t for Android. You can install this app and can look for all the progs you want.
    Just click on the file you want to download
    get a copy of the file from your Playbook (Use Ghost Commander or File commander)
    Do the magic with the apk2bar and signbar and sideload it with BBH et voila! There it is!

Watch out! Since Android App is not multitasking, you can not switch Black Mart but have to wait until the apps are downloaded!

Just wanna share this with you, it works superb!

Blackmart.bar - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage
    Last edited by danield76; 10-28-11 at 02:32 PM.
    LinkNote and Vanderchoac like this.
    10-28-11 02:27 PM
    After the program downloads message appears indicating that:
    "Install blocked - For security, your device is set to block installation of applications not obtained from BlackBerry App World."
    10-28-11 06:40 PM
    LinkNote, you missed the rest of the instructions. The app only downloads apk's to the playbook. You still need a file explorer on your pc to get the files from the download spot on the playbook to your pc where you then need to convert them to bar files and then sign them once you do that you can then side load them back onto the playbook. You will need to look for a post from HaTaX for his apk2bar.bat program and his signbar.bat you will also have to have signed up with RIM to get your signatures, or you can attach the apk's you have dowloaded and someone here will convert and post back.
    10-28-11 06:49 PM
    ahh foolish me for reading half the post and jumping into the action ;-) tx
    10-28-11 07:13 PM
    just curios what is the difference between this and the regular android market? is it just the black themed market edition?
    10-28-11 07:20 PM
    Amazon App store does the exact same thing. is the app selection different?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    technomensch likes this.
    10-28-11 11:02 PM
    Well it is different, you do not need a creditcard and the number of apps is much lower. Since i live in The Netherlands and do not have an Android-phone, i could not get Amazon App store working but this one is working great
    10-29-11 12:39 AM
    Could you please tell me how to use Ghost Commander to get the apk files?
    I've download blackmarkt, ghost commander but cannot figure how to use the latter to get the apk files from my playbook!
    11-16-11 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD