This was a very nice probably the best available magazine on the playbook. Does anyone know if the app will ever be updated with newer issues. Still shows the same issue from 2 months ago. Or maybe any contact where an email can be sent for more info.
    07-06-11 07:36 PM
    This was a very nice probably the best available magazine on the playbook. Does anyone know if the app will ever be updated with newer issues. Still shows the same issue from 2 months ago. Or maybe any contact where an email can be sent for more info.
    You could try to write to the editor - her contact information if I recall is in the second or third page of the digest that we have.

There is nothing mentioned on the official Readers Digest website concerning the Blackberry Playbook.

At this point, it's anyone's guess as to whether or not Readers Digest is going to actually support the Playbook.

Oh how I wish the Zinio Digital Magazines would come out.
    07-06-11 07:42 PM
    I'd be content with an update to the .pdf size limitation. While we wait for a Kindle reader.
    07-06-11 09:17 PM
    Try iGizmo, it's free and it get updated often. I guess it's monthly, I've gotten at least 3 issues since I first downloaded it.
    zee921 likes this.
    07-07-11 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD