Hi Everyone,

We've been receiving a few comments from our users stating that theyre being asked to pay for the latest update (v3) of Groovy Notes. We just wanted to let you all know, that neither have we made any changes to the pricing nor have we set any price for the latest update. This seems to be an issue with the BlackBerry App World.

Is anyone here facing this issue or any other issues related to price? If so, please let us know and we can take this up with RIM.

Thanks.
    10-08-12 02:23 AM
    no issue here so far (v2 initially bought in € from France months ago)
    10-08-12 03:50 AM
    No problem here, update went fine. Thanks for continuing to add more options.
    10-10-12 07:12 PM
    Hi Xlabz! I'm finding when I'm bridged to my phone, groovy notes tends to show typed words as misspelled on the playbook as red underlines. I'm starting to go eco-friendly by typing all of my notes on my playbook. Just wondering if you guys can add an update to change the layout/design of the book itself? Another thing is I'm finding it hard when the notes get saved so i can close it there's no 'save' button.
    10-11-12 12:03 AM
    Well, I'm finding that App World is asking me to sign into my account for Groovy Notes but then after I try to log in, it says processing and then I get an error. I can't remember what it said but I'll update you with my situation when I have a little play with my playbook.

Ummmm, other free apps seem to update without login absolutely fine. :/
    10-14-12 04:52 AM
    Okay, so, I managed to fix this issue myself! All my attempts were in vain until I did this! Please close Blackberry App World if it's already open.

1. Open Blackberry App World
    2. Swipe the keyboard up from the bottom left corner
    3. Type RST on the keyboard
    4. The cache should now be cleared (there's no notification that it has been) so go to "My World" and tap "Upgrade" and all should be fine.

This also fixed the issue with another app I was having the same problems with upgrading.
    10-14-12 07:40 AM
    Hello Xlabs,

Please can you make the app smoother and more responsive, I often find myself needing to tap twice on an icon. Also, if you could make the little icons at the bottom, dual purpose, that would be great.

Eg. Attachment icon- Tap to open menu, and tap it again to close menu. It should be like this for all the buttons at the bottom. There should be no "done" buttons to get rid of the menus at the bottom. I kept finding myself tapping the icon to get rid of the menu instead of tapping an empty space on the screen.

Thanks in advance.
    11-02-12 09:32 AM