I have the tsmobiles remote desktop app for my 9900 that lets me RDP to the internal servers via the BES connection.

I haven't been able to get my playbook to Rdp using RDP pro (Android) while thethered to my 9900 via bridge, tether only or WIFI hotspot (os 7.1 on bb 9900)

Has anyone been able to set this up? I would ideally like to use the PLaybook for RDP because is much easier to use

RDP from the playbook works great while connected to the secured wireless network in our office.
    11-29-11 12:57 PM
    I am on the same boat as you adrenaline_x I would really like to do this as well but have yet to find a solution.
    11-29-11 01:05 PM
    I assumed that while tethered all my network traffic would flow through bes.. which should allow me access to the internal servers similar to my 9900.

I will have to spend some more time reading i guess.
    11-29-11 02:24 PM
    I assumed that while tethered all my network traffic would flow through bes.. which should allow me access to the internal servers similar to my 9900.

I will have to spend some more time reading i guess.
    I believe while tethered, only when you use bridge browser that you can browse your internal website. If you use the main browser you won't get access. That means only bridged access goes through BES. Other traffic still use your WIFI connection.

I don't think it will work unless the rdp app on your phone can be bridged to PB.
    11-29-11 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD