(Sorry for the triple post but I'm trying to keep the subjects seperate)

PS: If you got the app and love it please give me a hand and write a nice 5 star review in app world. It really helps!
    07-09-12 03:59 PM
    Folks,

These apps are a great way to get your local stations. They work well, and have no restrictions, that most of the "free" stuff have. The UI is also very nicely designed and easy to use, much more so than the free ones and the web sites. And the price is VERY reasonable. Best part is you get a responsive developer who is a member of our community, open to requests, and will update and improve these programs often! He put much work in to this and is entitled to a couple bucks, believe me he's not getting rich here!
    ignites likes this.
    07-11-12 02:03 PM
    Can you make one for Saskatoon?
    07-11-12 02:46 PM
    Can you make one for Saskatoon?
    If there are a lot of Saskatoonians support I dont see why not . Are there a lot of PBs in Saskatoon?
    07-12-12 01:32 AM
    If there are a lot of Saskatoonians support I dont see why not . Are there a lot of PBs in Saskatoon?
    I don't know any others others
    ignites likes this.
    07-13-12 11:39 AM
    I don't know any others others
    Thank I will look into it anyways... PS If anyone else is reading, Edmonton, Nova Scotia is up next!
    07-13-12 05:52 PM
    Thank I will look into it anyways... PS If anyone else is reading, Edmonton, Nova Scotia is up next!
    I kinda lied.. because Manila Philippines is submitted first! lol Edmonton, Nova Scotia will be next for sure though!
    07-14-12 12:21 AM
    Manila, Philippines now availiable : Link to App World
    07-16-12 01:39 PM
    There was a request put in for a channel for Vancouver Radio app. This was submitted and approved tonight, please check app world if you have this app. Thanks.
    07-19-12 11:33 PM
    Hello all,

I am the developer for this app, I was wondering if anyone has any feature request as I am currently working on an update to this app (with a new ui).

If this app is not in a city that you are in (with lots of PlayBooks!) please let us know!

Thanks
    08-08-12 11:51 AM
    Very good idea.

Would you consider adding smaller independent ones, such as CISM 89.3 FM (Universit� de Montr�al), CKUT 90.3 FM (McGill University) and CIBL 101.5 FM (Independent) ?
    Oh, and one that's definitely missing is Radio-Canada's (French CBC) "Premi�re Cha�ne", 95.1 FM

I'll subscribe to this thread. Please post here if you ever add those, and I'll definitely buy the app !
    08-08-12 03:32 PM
    Very good idea.

Would you consider adding smaller independent ones, such as CISM 89.3 FM (Universit� de Montr�al), CKUT 90.3 FM (McGill University) and CIBL 101.5 FM (Independent) ?
    Oh, and one that's definitely missing is Radio-Canada's (French CBC) "Premi�re Cha�ne", 95.1 FM

I'll subscribe to this thread. Please post here if you ever add those, and I'll definitely buy the app !
    yes i'll add those. They'll be released with the next release (Within 2 weeks most likely next week)
    08-08-12 04:36 PM
    yes i'll add those. They'll be released with the next release (Within 2 weeks most likely next week)
    Cool, thanks !

This is definitely a great addition to the PB !
    08-08-12 04:46 PM
    Hello all,

I am the developer for this app, I was wondering if anyone has any feature request as I am currently working on an update to this app (with a new ui).

If this app is not in a city that you are in (with lots of PlayBooks!) please let us know!

Thanks
    I hope I didn't miss it but can you add some statkons from tucson, az and 99.5 in washington dc?

thanks
    08-08-12 09:46 PM
    I hope I didn't miss it but can you add some statkons from tucson, az and 99.5 in washington dc?

thanks
    Each city is an app on its own . Are you looking for tucosn arizon? or washington dc?
    08-08-12 11:32 PM
    Each city is an app on its own . Are you looking for tucosn arizon? or washington dc?
    tucson, az please
    08-09-12 02:20 AM
    Cool, thanks !

This is definitely a great addition to the PB !
    When I meant two weeks I meant....... counting from last week because I just submitted it to app world right now :P
    08-09-12 04:48 PM
    version 2.0 is now available! new ui. hope you guys enjoy! If you do, please leave a glowing 5 star review =).

Best Regards!
    Last edited by ignites; 08-13-12 at 12:41 AM.
    08-13-12 12:32 AM
    Edmonton Radio is now available click here!
    08-13-12 01:07 PM
    You know what would be cool? A way for subscribers to get extra cities, let each of us get an extra city for half price, OR some sort of package deal, buy 2 cities and get 1 free? I'm not sure how you could make that work though, but it could generate some extra sales.
    08-13-12 02:10 PM
    Personally, I'd rather have Washington DC, or maybe a combined Baltimore-Washington app.
    08-13-12 02:37 PM
    How about apps for the music capitals of the US? Memphis, Nashville, Cleveland, New Orleans?
    ignites likes this.
    08-13-12 02:38 PM
    How about apps for the music capitals of the US? Memphis, Nashville, Cleveland, New Orleans?
    Can't forget Los Angles and Detroit, and how about London UK?
    mkelley65 and ignites like this.
    08-13-12 03:20 PM
    You know what would be cool? A way for subscribers to get extra cities, let each of us get an extra city for half price, OR some sort of package deal, buy 2 cities and get 1 free? I'm not sure how you could make that work though, but it could generate some extra sales.
    I'm waiting on coupon codes from RIM! RIM keeps saying its coming soon ... for more than 4 months now! =/
    08-13-12 09:35 PM
    Hi again,

Thanks again for adding the channels that I suggested.
    There is a problem with 2 of them though. When you have time to look into it...

Firstly, CISM won't play with the link in the app. The window requires the player to open in a pop up window. I don't know if your app can solve this...
    If not, an alternative solution would be to link to this page, where they keep downloadable archives of all their recent shows : CISM 89,3 FM – la marge – La r�f�rence alternative � Montr�al - [ Liste des �missions ]

Secondly, the Radio-Canada link that the app uses leads to a page asking to download and install Silverlight.
    This link would be better : http://www.radio-canada.ca/audio-vid...t/premiere.asx

At least, these two links work in the stock browser.

Thanks for all the efforts.

And what’s the big idea of segregating French content from the whole Canadian experience on this little app? It’s the ghetto? You wouldn’t want to stumble accidentally into a French channel, would you? And I thought all we Canadians formed one great happy nation…

Last edited by angkorbeer; 08-16-12 at 10:07 PM.
    08-16-12 10:04 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD