Is this game rigged ? Even if i play in "Very Easy", i find every time i pass go i land on Income Tax. I've been in jail more times than i can count. The computer AI player always inherits money and never lands on my property.

Complete waste of money. Does anyone else have these issues ?
    03-18-12 02:56 PM
    I don't think it is. I started the game on Easy mode though..and then went to medium..I have had a much better winning % on medium. It's easier to remember the close calls/just misses than it is the moments when you win or they land on a hotel of yours. I re-bought the board game after loving the tablet version, and some of my friends have had awful luck like that in some of our games too.

I just don't like that you can buy as many houses as you want for your 3 properties each round..with my friends we play that you can only add 1 house before your turn each time. I don't know what the actual monopoly rule is for this but I find this way much better.
    VanCity778 likes this.
    03-18-12 03:28 PM
    Yes it is.
    I owned 80% of the board, and the last remaining computer opponent wouldn't ever land on my properties. He just went around the board collecting $200 for passing go and collecting rent from me.
    VanCity778 likes this.
    03-18-12 05:59 PM
    Yes it is; 52 games and I have only won 1 game on very easy mode. I swear that every time the AI is in jail, it always rolls a perfect role to get out; seems to roll doubles way to often beyond what random statistics would dictate. When I actually did win, I thought I was hallucinating.
    03-18-12 07:34 PM
    uh man, This game is a joke.

"Very Easy" ? not likely.
    03-18-12 07:38 PM
    You guys need to work on your skills, I hardly ever lose to the AIs, except on the hardest settings.
    03-19-12 10:52 PM
    played one game on easy and won
    03-19-12 11:19 PM
    Yes it is; 52 games and I have only won 1 game on very easy mode. I swear that every time the AI is in jail, it always rolls a perfect role to get out; seems to roll doubles way to often beyond what random statistics would dictate. When I actually did win, I thought I was hallucinating.
    I have played a ton of games on hard and medium. I win way more than I lose. Actually I only forfeited once on hard. I've played around 20 games. Maybe it's the way you're playing
    Last edited by rango10; 03-19-12 at 11:32 PM.
    03-19-12 11:26 PM
    Actually forfeited on a medium game
    03-19-12 11:32 PM
    Won multiple times, on all different settings, easy is to easy though.
    03-20-12 08:48 AM
    i only lost 1 game out of the 30 or so that i played for me i wish the game was harder!
    03-20-12 11:58 AM
    Won a few, but also lost a few. Tough game! But I don't think it's rigged.
    03-20-12 12:54 PM
    I win often!
    03-20-12 01:01 PM
    Is this game rigged ? Even if i play in "Very Easy", i find every time i pass go i land on Income Tax. I've been in jail more times than i can count. The computer AI player always inherits money and never lands on my property.

Complete waste of money. Does anyone else have these issues ?
    Dont listen man, these ppl just don't know how to play, i win a lot, of all the matches i played i lost only 2, u just need to know how to play, tho i do land a lot on jail, but thats my luck, cuz when im playing with my cousin, i always go to jail like 2-3 times before passing go once...

It might be a bit tough on high difficulty, but its all about the strategy
    03-20-12 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD