I�ve been trying out different apps on the Playbook. Some I found were not to my liking and I uninstalled them. The issue is that these uninstalled apps are all still recorded on a listing on the Playbook. Is there a way to remove this Uninstalled listing?
    02-18-12 10:11 PM
    No. There is currently no way to remove uninstalled apps from the list.

Possibly with the redesigned App World in OS 2.0.
    02-18-12 10:28 PM
    Thanks!
    I asked my question a few hours ago but I notice that my thread got predated yesterday? I have to search it to see my thread. Is this a system thing or the Mod is pushing my threads down?

Edit:- I figured out why. I am on the West Coast which is 3 hours behind the East Coast. That is why my thread was showing as yesterday when it pass midnight back East.
    Last edited by EWY; 02-18-12 at 11:42 PM.
    02-18-12 11:37 PM
    system thingy.
    02-18-12 11:41 PM
    Thanks!
    I asked my question a few hours ago but I notice that my thread got predated yesterday? I have to search it to see my thread. Is this a system thing or the Mod is pushing my threads down?

Edit:- I figured out why. I am on the West Coast which is 3 hours behind the East Coast. That is why my thread was showing as yesterday when it pass midnight back East.
    You may know this but you can set the time zone in your profiles somewhere. This post shows at around 9:30 and edited a few minutes later. I'm also on the west coast. When I don't log in, the time posted on threads is always 3 hours later and I mentally adjust to find things. Logging in with a correct profile makes it easier on my head!
    02-19-12 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD