Just found this app, QR Scanner, for scanning QR codes and it's much better than the one that I have installed that has yet to work for me, PlayQR, which is now deleted LOL Check it out:

BlackBerry App World - QR Scanner
    06-16-11 09:19 PM
    Works great indeed!
    06-16-11 09:21 PM
    I use the one in the menu of Appworld, I've yet to find any QR code that it won't scan...
    06-16-11 09:26 PM
    I use the one in the menu of Appworld, I've yet to find any QR code that it won't scan...
    What AppWorld menu are you talking about?
    06-16-11 09:35 PM
    What AppWorld menu are you talking about?
    Open AppWorld
    Hit the menu/BlackBerry button
    Select "Scan a Barcode"

I'm sorry, I just noticed I'm in the PlayBook Forum. I'm not sure about this anymore...
    Last edited by ridesno159; 06-16-11 at 09:44 PM.
    06-16-11 09:40 PM
    Open AppWorld
    Hit the menu/BlackBerry button
    Select "Scan a Barcode"

I'm sorry, I just noticed I'm in the PlayBook Forum. I'm not sure about this anymore...
    LOL Yeah, I figured that you were talking about the phone, but thought that maybe you found some hidden menu in the Playbooks App World that we weren't aware of
    06-16-11 09:50 PM
    It might have been easier if the "focus box" were in the middle of the screen rather than at the extreme top. But I used it to scan its own entry off my desktop computer and another app or two.
    06-16-11 11:15 PM
    Just found this app, QR Scanner, for scanning QR codes and it's much better than the one that I have installed that has yet to work for me, PlayQR, which is now deleted LOL Check it out:

BlackBerry App World - QR Scanner
    +1.

I also immediately deleted PlayQR, which never worked for me. Not once. QR Scanner worked first try.
    06-17-11 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD