Hi, i played a very fun physic game like angry bird.
    In this case don't let the kittens fall in to the water.
    a simple game mechanic but very addictive.

App World: BlackBerry App World - PhysiCat
    Official site: Fithx - Physicat
    05-03-11 08:13 AM
    FYI: RIM just announced at the Blackberry World 2011 keynote that Angry Birds is coming to the Playbook..
    05-03-11 09:21 AM
    05-04-11 03:15 AM
    Yeah! Good News. I come back with some fun stuff.

Real-Time physics!

50 amazing levels

There will be a free version very soon
    In all honesty, right now, that game is trash. It runs at like 3 frames per second. It needs severe programming code improvements. It is not possible that heavier and more demanding games like need for speed can run smoothly on the playbook and this light game runs like crap. Like angry farm would run on a 8320.

Thats not real time physics, thats "physics is the past".
    05-04-11 03:34 AM
    ooohhh. The problem could be that you launch the game with too many applications running at the same time.
    Before launching the game close all unnecessary applications such as games, etc. Performance tests showed that I have seen at least a game running 25FPS on BlackBerry Playbook tablet.
    05-04-11 08:55 AM
    ooohhh. The problem could be that you launch the game with too many applications running at the same time.
    Before launching the game close all unnecessary applications such as games, etc. Performance tests showed that I have seen at least a game running 25FPS on BlackBerry Playbook tablet.
    Sadly, there are no apps in the background. Need for speed can running with the browser open and music running, yet this cant run with any apps in the background? Again, not user's fault, but programmer's fault.
    05-04-11 12:44 PM
    mmm there is rarely kind of problem. You can test the performance in the demo web versiones ?

Physicat Demo web
    05-04-11 05:07 PM
    mmm there is rarely kind of problem. You can test the performance in the demo web versiones ?

Physicat Demo web
    That runs equally as bad... Every review in app world notes the slow performance as well.
    05-04-11 09:17 PM
    Hi, I've been testing and talking with the programmer and he has said he believes the problem is the Blackberry playbook is not runing the game at 30FPS exactly. This causes the game apparently sluggish performance.
    Do not worry we are behind this problem and hope to fix it in no more than 2 weeks.
    I am so sorry for that problem but i promise you this benn fixed in the next update.
    Thank you for yours comments. We are interested only in entertainment creation.
    05-05-11 01:47 PM
    good news. New version 1.2 fix the performance problem.
    All levels have been redesigned with slight changes to ensure the game's performance.

Play Now !!!
    05-22-11 03:14 PM
    Is there going to be a demo or trial? TBH with past reviews I'm a little skeptical.
    05-22-11 03:38 PM
    Wise words above... Maybe you'd like to release a trial bar file here to us early and we can try out the free version/trial?
    05-22-11 03:49 PM
    Yeah, there needs to be a trial.
    05-22-11 04:32 PM
    Hey SmakBerry good idea!
    The free version will be available in two weeks at App World
    05-25-11 01:19 PM
    Now Physicat Free !!!

Oficial site
    06-01-11 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD