I don't know if this is coincident to my installing the OS 2 beta, but I wanted to buy Web Reader in App World, so I search for it, tap it, which opens up the details page for the software. But when I tap the Purchase button, nothing happens.

I have connected WiFi access, I checked.

Anybody else having problem buying apps on App World?
    rotorwrench likes this.
    02-16-12 02:12 PM
    did you tried to reboot your playbook by holding in the power button for 15 seconds?
    02-16-12 02:14 PM
    Yes, I've tried rebooting.

If I reboot (just did it), when I click "Purchase" it brings up a "Authenticating" overlay for a few seconds, then it goes away. Subsequent presses of "Purchase" cause nothing to happen.

It's not just web reader, it's every app I try to purchase.
    02-16-12 02:54 PM
    Well holy crap... I accidentally clicked on the "BlackBerry ID" section of the options menu, and a popup came up...

"BlackBerry ID Locked

You have exceeded the maximum number of attempts to verify your password.

For security reasons, you have been locked out for 49425691 minutes."

What the ?
    02-16-12 02:59 PM
    02-16-12 03:09 PM
    I want to thank you for specifying in your title "not working for me". I am sick and tired of seeing thread titles implying that if one PB has this issue they all have it. Very misleading and obviously adding drama to the statement. Nothing wrong with being specific and accurate. Not enough of that around here lately.
    02-16-12 03:48 PM
    I want to thank you for specifying in your title "not working for me". I am sick and tired of seeing thread titles implying that if one PB has this issue they all have it. Very misleading and obviously adding drama to the statement. Nothing wrong with being specific and accurate. Not enough of that around here lately.
    I will take your feelings into consideration when I post about rim's lame 90 days tech support! Got a good title?
    02-16-12 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD