Hello,

I have developed a small Project Manager app for the PlayBook, that allows you to keep track of your projects and contact the person in charge through the native email app.

It usually costs 0.99$ but for today it will be available for free ...so check it out, review it and let me know your suggestions and ideas through the Contact Us section inside the app and i will incorporate them ASAP.
    Last edited by joseaugusto1; 04-17-12 at 08:21 AM.
    diegonei and Gouk like this.
    04-15-12 10:53 AM
    Tried to download - got an error 30220

04-15-12 11:18 AM
    Tried to install but got error 0008

I will keep trying.
    04-15-12 11:35 AM

Same here, I'm not sure what the error is, I'm too lazy to look today
    04-15-12 11:54 AM
    Shows as free when I search for it, go to download and App world wants to charge me for it
    04-15-12 11:59 AM

Me too...

04-15-12 12:13 PM
    Shows as free when I search for it, go to download and App world wants to charge me for it
    ya u cant just change it for 1 day it takes about a day or two for the pricing in app world to kick in ....
    04-15-12 12:25 PM
    ya u cant just change it for 1 day it takes about a day or two for the pricing in app world to kick in ....
    True thing
    04-15-12 12:28 PM
    If it shows up free, is it the project manager by engtools-dev?
    04-15-12 12:37 PM
    If it shows up free, is it the project manager by engtools-dev?
    Yes, that is the one..I just downloaded it for free on one of my playbooks. However i will leave it frer until tuesday , please review it and contact us throug the app for suggestions. Thanks for your support
    04-15-12 02:41 PM
    I may be missing something regarding this app. I was able to download it for free - thank you for that.
    I created a project, input a name and start and due date etc. Once the initial info was entered I saved it. I looked and could not find anyway to manage the project beyond entering the initial data. Additionally, when I returned to the app later today, the saved project was no longer there? I understand the save feature needs to be corrected but am I missing something on the Project Manger Editor side? Once the data is entered, are there any other features, can you edit the entry or add tasks? Sorry if I am just missing the point as I am in search of a project manager app for my Playbook.
    Is the intention for the app to be a Project Log? Maybe a Project Reminder - the email feature seems to work well.
    Last edited by BKillar; 04-15-12 at 08:19 PM.
    04-15-12 08:16 PM
    Hello,

I have developed a small Project Manager app for the PlayBook, that allows you to keep track of your projects and contact the person in charge through the native email app.

It usually costs 0.99$ but for today it will be available for free ...so check it out, review it and let me know your suggestions and ideas through the Contact Us section inside the app and i will incorporate them ASAP.
    I build schedules for project managers ever delve into any scheduling apps.
    My interest is in looking for an app that can handle basic logic ties and calendar changes.
    04-15-12 08:34 PM
    I'd love to try it, but what's the name of your application, or could you just post a link?
    04-15-12 08:41 PM
    Couldn't find it.
    04-15-12 09:59 PM
    I found Sanza Diminsions Lite by you but that's all that's showing in App World under your Dev name on the Playbook.
    04-15-12 10:34 PM
    I found Sanza Diminsions Lite by you but that's all that's showing in App World under your Dev name on the Playbook.
    On the same boat here.

I'm a PMP and if you app is good, I'll post a review on my blog.

But I must be able to SEE and DOWNLOAD it first.

Make sure it is available worldwide ok?
    04-15-12 11:28 PM
    On the same boat here.

I'm a PMP and if you app is good, I'll post a review on my blog.

But I must be able to SEE and DOWNLOAD it first.

Make sure it is available worldwide ok?
    agreed PMI ftw!
    diegonei likes this.
    04-16-12 04:54 PM
    Sorry guys, I have decided to take off the app from App World for further development since many of the reviews it got were saying that the app felt incomplete.

You can expect the app to have the following features for the next release:

-Gantt Charts
    -Schedules
    -Pie charts

However i cannot tell when is going to be released but it should not be too far away from now.

Feel free to contact [email protected] for any feature you would like to see on a Project Manager app.
    04-17-12 08:12 AM
    I'm a Playbook user still hunting for a good Project Management app for my Playbook. I have had no success yet. I came across this forum and seen the post dating back to April. The post last stated that this developer took his off of app world for further development and then promised to add more features.

Has there been any progress to this promising application? The users want to know. Please post something, anything giving us an update.

Thank you
    07-07-12 04:56 PM
    Hi joseaugusto1:

I'm a fan of anyone working on making BB/PB users more productive. How are things going on your app?

Cheers,
    07-26-12 12:09 PM
    It's probably way too late for suggestions, but the ideal solution would be something that can either sync with MS Project, access projects on MS Project Server, or be a client to one of many web-based project management tools.

Easy, right??
    07-26-12 01:03 PM
    It's probably way too late for suggestions, but the ideal solution would be something that can either sync with MS Project, access projects on MS Project Server, or be a client to one of many web-based project management tools.

Easy, right??
    MS Project can safe files to xml format so... Maybe not easy, but surely possible.

OP! Where is it?
    sam81 likes this.
    07-26-12 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD