Hello Everybody,

Were pleased to announce the release of the latest update for ProInsights V2.0!

Based on the most requested features weve been receiving from our users, heres what V2.0 includes:

Network Updates: View all your network updates; including company updates, job postings etc. and interact with them. You can now post status updates on your LinkedIn timeline.
    Send your contacts messages from within ProInsights
    Interactive Infographics: You can now view your connections profiles from your infographics. Just tap on the countries, companies or the photo-wall widget to view more details on your connections!

Also, we understand that a lot of folks would love to try out ProInsights, but are hesitant only because of the $9.99 tag. So, based on huge demand & to honor our users requests, weve decided to bring down the price of ProInsights to $4.99.

Go ahead and grab a copy of it here before we change our mind

Here's a sample infographic generated from ProInsights:

We hope many more of you will check out ProInsights and let us know what you think.

Please feel free to email us at bbsupport [at] xlabz [.] com in case of any suggestions or issues.
    Last edited by XLabz; 03-13-12 at 02:45 AM.
    catwoman66 likes this.
    03-13-12 02:23 AM
    I am stalking you all over the place lol - I wanted to know whether you can also interact with groups with this updated version? Thanks, and keep up the good work and support!
    03-13-12 05:49 AM
    Great update - the tutorial overlays at startup and later accessible on any screen using the ? are a brilliant idea
    XLabz likes this.
    03-13-12 06:40 AM
    i will buy this!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-13-12 07:58 AM
    I am stalking you all over the place lol - I wanted to know whether you can also interact with groups with this updated version? Thanks, and keep up the good work and support!
    lol - Not a problem at all. In this version you cannot interact with groups but this is being planned for a later update. Groups as you can see is a very complex entity in the LinkedIn system and the API that LinkedIn provides is not very extensive when it comes to group.
    03-13-12 09:05 AM
    Great app!! Keep up the good work, this kind of app is welcomed on AppWorld anytime
    XLabz likes this.
    03-13-12 09:34 PM
    It's a great app. Highly recommended.
    XLabz likes this.
    03-14-12 12:43 AM
    lol - Not a problem at all. In this version you cannot interact with groups but this is being planned for a later update. Groups as you can see is a very complex entity in the LinkedIn system and the API that LinkedIn provides is not very extensive when it comes to group.
    I bought it just the same, and am very pleased with not only the app but your continual support and feedback, it's important having this type of communication with devs, pity a lot more don't follow suit...Also the fact that Linkedin have more or less given up on the BB population it's nice to have something even better than what would have ever been provided. I will patiently await the groups update in the not so distant future hopefully, luckily there is an option to respond directly from emails to groups, so that'll keep me going for a while, although actually viewing groups will be so much better. Thanks and keep up the good work!
    XLabz likes this.
    03-14-12 02:54 AM
    Great app and loving the updates (I downloaded it this morning).
    03-14-12 07:47 AM
    Bought it back when it was 1.0 and I am very happy to see Xlabz' support! I like the new features!

Who needs LinkedIn for a LinkedIn app??
    Last edited by diegonei; 03-14-12 at 06:44 PM.
    03-14-12 06:39 PM
    I bought it just the same, and am very pleased with not only the app but your continual support and feedback, it's important having this type of communication with devs, pity a lot more don't follow suit...Also the fact that Linkedin have more or less given up on the BB population it's nice to have something even better than what would have ever been provided. I will patiently await the groups update in the not so distant future hopefully, luckily there is an option to respond directly from emails to groups, so that'll keep me going for a while, although actually viewing groups will be so much better. Thanks and keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the kind words. As and when we do something about groups, we will be sure to get your inputs. You seem to be someone who uses groups extensively
    03-15-12 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD