Granted, games are fun and the ability to stream music and movies would be fantastic. But what I need is an enhanced productivity and business suite with the security that Blackberry and RIM is so great at providing. It may be a small thing for those who are entertainment driven, but for those who got into Blackberry for the business side, or education side I think its a valid consideration.

I apologize if this has been been hashed out and rehashed to death, but going through all the pages of threads on my Tour is.....tough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-11 04:28 PM
    Oooh Hey another thought. Voice recognition/ transcription for students in class or for meetings

08-01-11 04:34 PM
    I'm with you! I am sure, however, it will be coming.
    More and more governments and businesses are adopting the PlayBook. With time...
    08-01-11 07:08 PM
    I'm with you! I am sure, however, it will be coming.
    More and more governments and businesses are adopting the PlayBook. With time...
    Yeah but waiting sucks......I know I'm not alone when I say I'm impatient for updates and new apps for Playbook

08-01-11 08:31 PM
    Yeah but waiting sucks......I know I'm not alone when I say I'm impatient for updates and new apps for Playbook
    I'm right there with you! Waiting sucks, but what else can we do but wait out the developers, the NDK, and possibly the AndroidPlayer.
    08-01-11 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD