I've my playbook for a couple of months now and i'm quite happy with it. But since upgrading the OS to the lastest version (2.0.1.358) i'm having problems with the android apps (either installed through the App World or sideloaded).

Evernote, Battery Watch and other android apps do not work or stop functioning. By the same time that the problems started i also instaled the K-9 mail app and even after i uninstalled it the aplication is still there. The icon disapeared but i can access it through the recent apllications screen.

How can i uninstall K-9 mail?

Is there a way to resolve the android apps error without doing a hard reset?

Thank you.
    05-04-12 09:36 AM
    To uninstall side-loaded Android apps, use the uninstall function in DDPB, deleting the icon won't work with sideloaded Android apps.
    05-04-12 09:48 AM
    I know Evernote can be installed from App World as it was built natively. But I also am wondering about deleted apps remaining in my "Recent Applications"
    05-04-12 09:50 AM
    Thank for the quick replies.

I unistalled the apps (through app world and DDPB) and reboot the playbook. I had to run the uninstall twice for some apps but k-9 still resides on the playbook.
    05-04-12 10:49 AM
    I cannot uninstall the k-9 mail app. Any suggestions?

The android apps (even the ones installed through the apps world) are very unreliable. I prefer native playbook apps even if they are not the best like the adobe reader.
    05-05-12 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD