The only time I can connect to my laptop at home from my PB is when I am actually at home. I have tried from different McDonalds, Starbuciks, and a couple of Dunkin Donuts. All of these have wifi. Is there anyone out there that could possibly help me out?

I have tried manual connection as well.
    03-14-12 07:42 PM
    The only time I can connect to my laptop at home from my PB is when I am actually at home. I have tried from different McDonalds, Starbuciks, and a couple of Dunkin Donuts. All of these have wifi. Is there anyone out there that could possibly help me out?

I have tried manual connection as well.
    Have u made sure you were logged on, on both your computers splashtop and your playbooks splashtop? I know you have to be connected to both through your email account. Hope this helps.
    03-14-12 08:03 PM
    As soon as I get home I can pull my PB out and without ever touching the laptop connect to it. I have tried rebooting the PB and still no connection.
    03-14-12 08:12 PM
    As soon as I get home I can pull my PB out and without ever touching the laptop connect to it. I have tried rebooting the PB and still no connection.
    Right.....when you're at home you are connected to both your computer and your playbook through ur home Network WiFi....when your in a different wifi connection other then your home....on both ur computer and playbook.....u have to sign in under ur email account under the "settings" "internet discovery". Before you leave ur computer behind u have to make sure ur logged in under that "internet discovery" or else u won't be able to log in if ur elsewhere w/ ur playbook....does that make sense??
    03-14-12 08:26 PM
    Geesh, so simple. Now I feel stupid. I didn't understand after your first reply. Thanks, I will check it out tomorrow.
    03-14-12 08:37 PM
    Geesh, so simple. Now I feel stupid. I didn't understand after your first reply. Thanks, I will check it out tomorrow.
    Lol trust me it took me a little bit b4 I figured it out lol. Yeah just make sure your computer when left behind is "signed in" and turned on, then wherever u go w/ ur PB, make sure you r "signed in" and that will do the truck. Hope I was able 2 help.
    03-14-12 08:43 PM
    What if you don't have a Google email account? Then how do you do it? Because I haven't been able to make it work either. Thanks!
    03-14-12 09:07 PM
    You will have to create a google acct if u don't already have 1....I had 2 myself since I didn't have 1 b4 I installed the app
    03-14-12 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD